Weird how there are mass shootings all the time during Obama/Biden but there weren't any mass shootings during Trump

weird how there are mass shootings all the time during Obama/Biden but there weren't any mass shootings during Trump

Attached: bigface.jpg (3440x3680, 989.41K)

Wow, it's gotta be a conspiracy then! Coincidences don't ever happen in this world of chance!

2 of the top 5 most killed and 4 of the top 10 were during trump fucking glowie migatard

I know it got memory holed really fast and Any Forums has a 5 minute attention span but the deadliest mass shooting happened during Trump

Maybe ISIS wasnt a CIA job for funding and Arab springs. Maybe mass shooters are just butt hurt at their prospects. The easiest way to control someone is through giving them hope.

Completely false

yeah but it was a butthurt libtard that lost hope of being a fucking cunt.

Attached: 1569957013118.jpg (594x451, 30.83K)

I’m going to need to see some hard data on that assertion fren

Attached: 683B347F-9C75-4992-A697-81FDEAE92DC3.jpg (1026x583, 68.6K)

Yes, the FBI and CIA were working overtime to discredit Trump.

>stephen paddock
You need to fucking lurk more.

>butthurt libtard
>libtard
You suck at your job

Attached: 53EBFD8E-0B42-413C-9108-CB0D76FB0DF1.png (878x543, 582.29K)

We had the largest mass shooting in US history under Trump

>your shootings are real, mine were glowops!
cope, actually liking trump is like holding up a nice solid log of healthy shit and comparing it to diarrhea. better, still shit. his tweets were hilarious though

Was this Omar mateen or Las Vegas? Either way its hard to blame Trump for Muslim extremists or obvious cia fuckup

>5D CHESS

Attached: trike.jpg (2500x1667, 1.25M)

>weird
also how yesterday, Washington Post had an "error" tweet (retracted subsequently) which stated George Floyd was
>shot and killed in police custody

You are very angery shill

Youre saying the vegas shooter was a glowie? I dont think so. I think he was glowie adjacent, considering he was tied into the Irish mob and thus the global mafia. He was either gun running or was thinking his basic bitch gun collection would sky rocket in value once Hillary won and it didnt pan out. Either way that was a whole lot of straw purchasing.

>migatard

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 11.89K)

>doesn't even know which one
>"yeah literally idk what you are talking about but trust me whatever it was it wasn't his fault"
get off Any Forums and read more gnostic texts
inb4 "x posts by this id"f4g0t

JIDF absolutely seething, meme folder running dry

the isis fag destroyer? or the (((las vegas massacre)))?

probably this but Paddock himself had worked for federal government agencies in the past, and also for defense contractors.

literally 5 seconds of work to determine that the former was under obama and the latter under biden

>memeflag

Attached: 1653004503047.png (651x489, 497.51K)

Vegas. Of course you're whine about muh Jewish false flag. That's all you fags ever do

Attached: t.jpg (1080x1151, 529.34K)

Then the FBI came in and buried the motive. Thats a mop up job, not a problem reaction solution incident that suggests a false flag.

can't let you see my israeli flag
btw we know vpns exist, rebbe mossad

they had the vegas, pearland tx, and pittsburgh one all at the beginning of trump to go out without a bang from not having hillary elected

also the sutherland church in tx and some synagogue outside of dallas

this is just little red riding hood
also how am I even able to spam this much kek
Any Forums has terrible spam prevention
probably because this whole board is infested with glowies (both short and long nose variety) and the rest is just scraping the bottom of the barrel of society

yes I see what you are saying. (Paddock threads on Any Forums have been split on this)
also remember that the nature of the crime itself was so absurdly targeted at the ban of a firearm accessory, it defies logic to assert that the purpose of the entire op was anything but this.
i.e. a "mop up" for an "arms deal gone bad" isn't sufficient to explain why he chose to hand-transport several dozen bumpstock-equipped rifles (supposedly) on his own to highrise hotel suite.

what even is a false flag? vegas shooting was not what we were told. open question is who did it

>can't let you see my israeli flag

Its an indian flag behind that meme flag.

mossad and democrats did it

>obama
>sandy hook
>colorado springs
>pulse gay club
>florida high school
>dylan roof
>rusty houser

Im still going with it was a legit attack by a schizoid boomer mad at Trump.

>aurora theater

I still remember Nasim Najafi Aghdam, even though the thing couldn't even fucking aim.

Attached: shit_bait.jpg (200x200, 7.38K)

yea I don't buy that.

india will be the rulers of space by 2083
you'll see