I hate you

This is what they want to tell sub 5'8 males, but are too cowardly to do so openly.

Attached: Get-A-Grip-Black-Boots-2_620x.jpg (620x930, 110.3K)

>sub 5'8 male
OP is 5'8 lmao

Tell me.

Is 6 foot some inherently "magic" limit or is it simply an outcrop of the imperial system making something 6 foot tall a round number?

I wish women were taller than men. I want to fuck and dominate thick amzonesses.

Manlets once again BTFOd

>implying 5'9" is a height women desire

Attached: F944584B-F00B-4FC6-8BC2-F40533E3EE5A.jpg (360x346, 129.29K)

REDEEM

Heels are for those with an inferiority complex.

5'7 here I don't care. stick with barefoot hippie types love a good bush and drop the deodorant jew lads, pheromones are strong communicators

how is this political?...

Shortfag

Don't worry, it's a race to the top. The taller women limit the men to, the taller their children will be. If this trend continues, 6'2" will become the new 5'6".

Yeah bro. There's a redheaded giantess I know. Perfect bone structure. Perfect hourglass figure. The desire is strong in me.

Attached: 1613501185078.png (224x225, 125.79K)

6' is minimum requirement to not be a manlet.

if women don't mate with manlets
how come the manlet genes are still around in 2022?

Attached: 1.jpg (1083x634, 437.8K)

gay

Attached: ss34erf.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

this desu
It's like taming a wild beast and fugging it

Attached: 1605629097282m.jpg (920x1024, 123.89K)

>cope the post

I'm 5'4" with legs like that..

no thanks. that looks gay, i would rather be a 5'10 china male than a 6' fag wearing gay heels

all the mexigoblins and squatemalans will just get shorter and fatter and even less desirable outside of their race

>Unvaxed
>Not materialistic and frugal
>Grows food and likes getting dirty
>Much more open to redpills than normies
>Can cook

Women and short "men" are the same thing

I'm 6ft3

>Is 6 foot some inherently "magic" limit or is it simply an outcrop of the imperial system making something 6 foot tall a round number?
This norbro. Here, the magic number is 1:80, below 6 ft, because, you guessed it, it sounds better.

Femboys would look so fucking cute in those no lie

Gotta bait /pol somehow...
My reasoning was women average 5'4. With 4 inch heels they can eliminate everyone sub 5'8 as undateable on the assumption that no self respecting and valuable woman will go out with someone shorter than themselves.

Me too. Why do women wear those high as fuck heels anyway? Because they are ugly as womanlets.
Women are supposed to be tall and have long legs, a woman under 5'7" is an abomination.

That's fine. When everything falls apart you can "hatefully" suck my dick for food.

Exactly. Manlets shouldn't even call themselves men.

We will have a dwarven race after all!

No it's because your country if full of manlet indios and spaniards.

You are undersized and not worthy of procreation, get over it.

Attached: ScreenShot_20220520222533.png (1280x640, 755.61K)

people like to read whole numbers, a 6' is a whole number in imperial system, if you are 5'11, they feel you are limbless because it is not whole.
however in asia, where metrical is used, the magical males height number used is 180cm, if you are 179cm in asia, they feel you are incomplete, so a male who is 175cm is better than a male who is 179.5cm, but both are worse than a 180cm male.

>tfw you're the average height for women

>manlet indios
No indios here, we genocided them all. Google it you low IQ muttblood.

Checked and wom*n are retarded

A chick showed up to the gym wearing heels and I stood next to her to see. She was taller than me and my pants got tighter. I fucked her a few years ago so might have to try again

Just stuff a pair of socks in your shoes... you gain 1.5 to 2 extra inches of height

>caring what women think
Also not my problem.

Attached: wj2h4nda2.png (416x280, 121.72K)

Women complain about short men, yet these same women are 5'4, 5'7, etc.
You want more tall men? Then stop seeking tall men! Youre all short dwarves and youre literally fucking up our genetics with your short asses.
My mom was real short, and my dad was fairly tall, now im in the middle at 5'10, fucking sucks.
In short (haha), small people should breed with each other, and tall with tall. We need self imposed eugenics.