This is why Millenial / Zoomer males have no political power

youtube.com/watch?v=FGzoeG7Fps8
Intro Timestamp: 7m10s
Start Timestamp: 9m10s

Attached: Dad.jpg (1754x990, 352.91K)

LOL look at this weak ass S.O.Y zoomer. Getting beat up by those girly punches. So weak. Zoomers are worthless.

That dude is a little bitch desu

Tf is this bullshit

I watched this a couple of hours ago, it was in my suggestions. Lol the the Dad dude was funny as fuck. He broke the little basedlet mentally before a single punch was thrown. The boy was scared for his life. It's clear that he's some 24/7 internet guy who didn't take this seriously., still good for him for showing up in the first place.

isn't "Dad" a millennial

nah gen x

Blonde twink btfo

They said he's 41, so right on the GenX/Millennial border.

Zoomers are stronger than milennials

That's great, they can't scrap though.

I dont know about the ones in the west.
4 years ago when i was in highschool. It was a warzone we were at each other's throats

And these zoomers are who will be defending their respective countries if a world war breaks out. I can’t speak on behalf of anyone, but I think the United States is tucked.

Does his chest tattoo say daddy? Wtf

I'm a millennial and fighting was prohibited in our school.

They call it a trauma stamp for a reason.

Who are literally any of these people?

Doubt. Born in 1982 and we had to be able to bench our body weight 10x as a requirement for the varsity lacrosse team in high school. I also went to a school that took its lacrosse team INSANELY serious, though.

So were we, yet we still fought, get suspended for a couple of days, return to school, repeat.
My right eye is fucked from getting into plenty of fights from grade school all the way to highschool, i see this weird black spot in bright places in my right eye

that kid doesn't know wtf he is doing, he fucking acted like he wanted to knee the dude but realized it wouldn't be legal

i just watched a young guy that doesn't know shit about boxing fight an older guy who has some boxing training

I doubt that.

Though it is possible considering their parents were PROBABLY smart enough to not use plastic eating utensils at the least. Plastic contamination of pregnant mothers fucks up men.

the "sam hyde training the food channel dude" arc was kino.

Our physical requirements, were to have a good endurance and to mostly stay lean since we played football mostly, fighting was just instinctual. Just dont show any sign of fear or back down

Four bright buttons, two joysticks

Attached: 886D897E-F0F2-4BE2-A624-D71D37189BF5.jpg (1649x2200, 610.79K)

That is true, milennials back then were kinda tough as well, when we grew up they have changed, most of them have moobs and that gay bun hairstyle and just have mellowed down alot

>6'2 - 156.8lbs.
>6'0" - 158.8lbs
lol