It's Joever

Attached: Capture.png (921x903, 518.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/commentary/leaky-leahy-seeks-sensitive-info-again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the covid case hasnt exactly been stellar either

Is it too much to ask that this country get a competent president? It's just one total failure right after another.

That just proves there is no one else we should trust with the upcoming Monkeypox epidemic. We'll need his leadership and mail in voting to protect democracy!

He is the best president ever moshe
Jews are going

I can't believe our line of succession is Biden, Kabbalah Harris, and Saggin Nance

Attached: 1651785318359.jpg (480x472, 45.59K)

I feel like Obama was the only remotely competent one in the 21 century. The other three (Bush, Trump, Biden) have been awful.

>Biden underwater on almost all issues.
>Except literal.
Shame.

>obongo
>competent
kek, retard detected

King nigger started the SJW woke bullshit, and under Trump things were starting to get better until lefties staged riots to undermine the elections.
I will give you Bush and Biden though, pure trash.

Biden underwater... o God the kids like to touch his hairy legs

>Obummer was competent
really? you fucking retard.

>Obama
>Competent
He had actual charm, but his actual policies, especially foreign policy was utter dogshite. I can't think of a single top rank appointment he had who didn't fuck it up massively. He had the luck too to run against the two biggest damp rags to ever run for President.

Wtf did he even do for covid? Only reason it's not a big deal is because it's been memoryholed. Trump was a faggot for shutting things down

BASED

He ran on "ending covid my 1st day in office, I have a plan, unlike Trump". Once in office he then said they have no plan and then made things worse pushing forced vaxxx & masking. And democrats don't remember any of that happening and will keep voting for these leftist commie fucks.

Just proves Disantis is the new ALPHA CHAD

>r*ddit spacing nigger-worshipping mutt loves onigger
Pottery

>except covid
nursing home bros...

>And democrats don't remember any of that happening
Weird how they scream and post about something all over their circle jerking boards and news sites for weeks on end then all of a sudden they forget it ever happened.

I love that guy

Attached: Florida Power.jpg (1024x576, 143.75K)

It's like their memory is only two weeks long.

>somehow over on covid even though he did nothing and like a million people died
why

>then all of a sudden they forget it ever happened.
There is no hope with them. Years ago I tried to point things like this out to them and it went nowhere. Finally i took the blackpill and just accepted it and moved on

>except covid

Wow its almost like when you make something up, you can spin it whichever way you want it to go

Attached: A00435C9-2835-4B64-A6B6-B0E494D7506B.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

lol, what virus?

I don't know what it is but Biden has an untrustworthy face. Even Obama and Bill Clinton seemed to have real charisma but Biden just feels like a soulless Meat puppet.

Democrats' minds have atrophied from the constant bombardment of propaganda they either keep in the "matrix" or have to re-learn how to use their own muscles like Neo when he got red-pilled. they choose to keep the fever dream going rather than face reality.

The best part is they are willfully ignorant. They know exactly what they are doing and play dumb. It's immature and childish. They wonder why no one takes anything they say seriously

He is soulless and untrustworthy. Fucking Jimmy Hoffa planted him as a Senator back in the day. Yes, that Jimmy Hoffa who got disappeared by the mob half a century ago.

Based AF

Obama was a centrist. His biggest achievement was Mitt Romney's health care plan. It's astonishing that years later, you still can't get over the fact that a black dude was/is smarter than you.

Obama fostered the current race relation issues that currently plague the US and did a lot of super underhanded shit that were still dealing with. Bush as a historical geopolitical fuckup, and Trump had a chance and did fucking nothing with it but muh black job numbers. Biden is an unmitigated disaster, easily worse than any of them, and even lefties are getting over the us-vs-them shit to realize this administration is hell-in-a-handbasket tier.

All the blue states opened up in the months following his inauguration as planned. Case/death numbers are irrelevant at this point.

>centrist
good one, nigger

kek this one was good user

I think its partly due to their being over medicated for psychological issues rather than work through their issues with counselors they get pills and look for the easy solutions. the pills help them accept they are a frog boiling in a pot and never consider jumping out.

Fuck joe biden.

Accelerate choose him again America

Attached: Screenshot_20220409-004033_Chrome.jpg (720x1093, 453.91K)

>handles COVID

Attached: Biden Covid Deaths.jpg (1798x2048, 252.33K)

I never even considered that. Good point.

#FJB
#THEEMPERORSHITHIMSELF

After Nance it's leaky Leahy and then a long list of Jews. Damn straight we're fucked.

heritage.org/commentary/leaky-leahy-seeks-sensitive-info-again

Attached: 1614692332065.jpg (319x443, 24.67K)

Polls say Biden is doing great
As usual
Reminder that 38% approval seems low but all it takes is for him to say COVID SPOOKY BE AFRAID
OHHHHH BEWARE MONKEY POX
And boom he's back up to 60% approval
Face the facts, the normies are completely lost
They already took the jab
Many of them took two
Some of them are so retarded they took more than one
Just let that sink in
There is no hope for these people
Something something tree of liberty something something

all my old friends before I moved from Chicago were on some medication for depression or what not i was the only one still using vodka and weed

They have all been awful, and I say this as an average trump enjoyer.

Obama did the best at APPEARING competent due to his charisma and natural oratory skills. If you look at his policies, they were unmitigated disasters that we are still dealing with the consequences of (Bank bailout, Euromaidan, bombing a record number of countries). It's obvious that you are a brainlet that only cares about appearances and is unable to think about any issue with any amount of depth.

i live in georgia and yeah, desantis is based & redpilled. its like our governor doesn't even exist.

"except handling of covid."

They know they fucked up with getting the injections, so they will stay in "denial" until the bitter end.

0bama was competent, too bad his main goal was to destroy the American middle class.

Yeah but that was not because any policy. Omicron is just literally just a bad flue so people just stopped caring.

True we don't even think about whoever the governor of Georga is and we could give 2 fucks since that state is one of the most corrupt in the nation

He got bitchslapped so hard by China in his second term, that I wonder how the fuck he didn't even attempt to stand up against them.

They got what they wanted, someone, anyone, to occupy that spot so Trump couldn't. So they have no room to bitch about anything. They didn't elect the man for his policies so they shouldn't be concerned about them. The vast majority of them, when people pointed out Biden's shortcomings and lack of stomach for the job, said, "Well he's still not Trump." Now a few of them wishes it still was Trump in there. I take great pleasure in pointing that out to anyone who whines about being let down.

>Trump
STFU you subhuman retard. Trump has his problems and gave too much money and support to rappists and jews, but he was attacked 24/7. Meanwhile, the economy was doing great and gas was cheap, and the world didn't fuck with the U.S. Now they know that bitches like you have compromised our security. "People" with TDS should check out, permanently.

So THATS who Corn Pop was!

>all my old friends before I moved from Chicago were on some medication for depression
Same with mine and my wife's friends. 75% of them had at least 2 medications they were on and almost all of them had some sort of depression medication.
fucking insanity
pharmajew is the bane of everyone's existance

Cool. So now are they going to double down on their insane covid policies.

Don't forget destroying Libya just so they could get oil rights. Literally one of the biggest disasters in the 2010s

the continued success of the covidian fear narrative should scare the fuck out of everyone on this board. using fear of an invisible disease to enable the government to do virtually any tyrannical thing they want to do, and have widespread support while they do it, is literal game over. it only took one news story about monkeypox, which is being spread among gay men through anal sex, to get everyone in my area (who are all vaxxed mind you) to voluntarily put on their masks again. every time i go to the supermarket now i'm in the minority again not wearing a mask. the people are nothing but sheep being lead to slaughter

Even Chomsky is admitting that America, and in lesser extent, Ukraine and Europe wouldn't be in this crap if Trump was still the President. Biden is an empty husk and a total pushover, and America's enemies are capitalizing hard on it.

A fake poll to encourage trust for the next fake pandemic. How this lying treacherous cunt has escaped getting punched in the face is a mystery. Less corrupt politicians have been assassinated for a lot less than what he's done to that country.

Remember the "knockout game," and the riots and the murders, under Scumbama?

It wasn't only the oil, Libya's vast gold reserves got captured too, to be never spoken of again by the mainstream media.

show me a picture of Michelle Obama pregnant and I will vote for Biden

>awkward, misplaced “dude”
Fuck back off to whatever progressive shithole you frequent, faggot

>Trump was a faggot for shutting things down
He was attacked for not shutting things down. Then he was attacked for blocking China flights. No matter what he did or didn't do, he was attacked.

OP EAT MY WHOLE ASS

Attached: 1639436396533.jpg (720x761, 336.82K)

Atleast he stopped lockdowns.
This is what most people are happy about. No one wants anymore lockdowns

Yeah but that was probably more an opportunity while they were there. I believe from Clintons laptop they found plans to take the oil all the way back from 2006 and French companies also literally said in a memo to each other they should invade when they were refused oil rights by Gadhafi

Obama was trash you faggot shill

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)