What will become of the economy when service is low quality everywhere?

what happens when this is the majority? Will houses fall apart? products be crap? no real businesses able to stay afloat?

Attached: 0E155492-4DD5-4934-AF25-293BCDC39095.jpg (809x776, 361.96K)

cook at home, faggot

50% of people i know order food to the house every day. They are also all fat.

There is no salvaging what we had. Nobody is going to save us. The people who have retained the ability to think must start preparing to live in new world (((they))) have prepared for us.

I just want my fast food made by robots because then I won't have to worry about my food being defiled and my order being incorrect.

This isn't as bad as automatically telling people to pull forward so they wait in the parking and don't run up the carry out window timer.

>This isn't as bad as automatically telling people to pull forward so they wait in the parking and don't run up the carry out window timer.
just shows that either the crew training isn't up to snuff or the expected short wait times in drive through are unrealistic.

food at low and mid-range restaurants has already become inedible over the last 18 months.

you can taste it's all salt and fillers now, and everyone's forgotten how to cook properly. i regret it every time.

>just go along with your bioweapon genocide
sadly, you are not one of the people who have retained the ability to think.

try going out to eat at any nigger staffed sit down restaurant right now and see.

idk but if these pajeets dont stop trying to steal my delivery food im gonna get off my lazy ass and get it myself ffs

Exactly. If there are niggers involved in making the food I walk out. We can't move to automation soon enough.

they just good for poo in the street

we make it a point to leave if the staff isn’t all white, spics in the kitchen are worse than niggers.
t. grew up in a nice restaurant.

You missed the point slick. I said nothing about going along with them. At some point in the near future they won't be asking you to comply, they will demand it at gun point. Be prepared to maintain your sovereignty in the new world, be prepared to die for it OR decide to go along with globohomo and live the rest of your days in despair.

If my chef isn't an Italian or french man with a chef's hat, I'm leaving.

Automation will fix the problem of lazy/entitled millenizoomers. We boomers will live forever enjoying cheap luxury.

studying under a French chef?

i checked your id before reading your reply and realized it would just be you defending yourself, thus no need to read.

see communism

Yes

if i'm not hearing BAM! coming out of the kitchen at least 1 time a minute im outta there.

The first-world will become India-tier. It's gonna suck.

Attached: western-future.jpg (640x717, 43.62K)

Well then, that will just be the new normal and soon no one will think anything of it.

The American economy is built on services, so bad service means profits go up because you don't need to spend as much money for the same profit anyway.

I'm excited over the prospects of jumbo jets dropping out of the skies on a daily basis. Between women, niggers and trannies, I don't think one major mass-casualty event a day is out of the question.

It’s gonna be shit, but we will get thru. Bars and entertainment are the places to be economically speaking in depression times.

just look at china

this is the irony of it all
boomers hoarded every penny and ripped off the youth but didn't think that mass demoralization would lead to an implosion of the system. i think they thought that by insulting lazy millennials, they would try harder and deliver better quality service. now its backfiring. quality is going off a cliff. the boomers might have money but they wont be able to do much with it since everything will be shit.