Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #1059: SAINT FLOYD'S DAY EVE EDITION

>LATEST NEWS:
THE GREAT AMERICAN PEOPLE'S CONVOY IS STILL MARCHING ON
BILL GATES' TED CONFERENCE IN VANCOUVER & TRUDEAU APPEARANCE IN VICTORIA WAS PROTESTED VIGOROUSLY
THE GREAT CANADIAN CRUISE IS STILL BUILDING UP ENERGY FOR JULY 1ST DESPITE ALL ATTEMPTS TO MEMORYHOLE THEM.
AND TRUDEAU IS PLANNING TO SIGN THE W.H.O. TREATY ON PANDEMIC RESPONSE AND PREPAREDNESS TO SOLIDIFY HIS GLOBALIST POWER.
>QRD:
Truckers drove across Canada in Jan. to protest unlawful pandemic mandates, gathering millions of supporters worldwide along the way. Trucks parked in front of Parliament for 3 weeks until the tyrannical Trudeau govt. enacted their most extreme powers to forcefully clear Ottawa and crush dissent; however, protests continue across Canada and a return to Ottawa is planned...

>LIVESTREAMS:
supportfreedom.net

>LINKS & INFO:
canada-unity.ca
thefreedomtour.ca
thepeoplesconvoy.org (US Convoy)

VETERAN JAMES TOPP'S MARCH FROM BC TO OTTAWA (LIVE GPS!): canadamarches.ca/route-updates
UPDATES ON EMERGENCIES ACT REVIEW: parl.ca/Committees/en/DEDC
UPDATES ON COURT CASES: jccf.ca/category/covid-19-legal-activity
HOW TO ESCAPE CANADA UNVAXXED: archive. ph/qgBFl
Vet on Nuremburg: rumble.com/vuqduh-legal-and-ethical-roots-of-freedom-convoy.html
Tamara Lich is free! Pat king is not yet free: realpatking.com

Treaty Bread:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378194737/#378194737

THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY.
PROTEST EVERY WEEKEND.
BE PEACEFUL, AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Prev.

Attached: anime girl yukari in swimsuit bikini baseball cap girls und panzer.jpg (1920x1080, 184.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFcJmOs8DRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wrist feels a little bit better but looks like i'll keep the cast on. Wish i could lift and do push ups again but i'll have to wait.
>pircel the redditfag fears the zyzz lad

Attached: reddit fitness is right wing equality.jpg (1080x1147, 195.67K)

bamp

Good.

tomorrow is a day of the pharaoh

Attached: george floyd statue getting banana.webm (360x592, 1M)

bumpy bump
I hate this clown world so much, even though it would go for the better with world revolting, I fear how much knowledge and achievement would be lost with the fall of internet

Attached: ___792856681a0c3db5d7ec3439b709c7c3.jpg (850x1367, 984.67K)

How the fuck did Canada get to be this based?

He couldn't sneed!

a reaction to decades of modernity with the lack of containment for right wing energy.

Attached: cfcg trudeau shill trucker convoy.jpg (401x416, 29.55K)

>I CAN'T SNEED

Attached: George Flyod being choked by Sneed's ass cheeks.gif (1024x1024, 422.86K)

thanks polanon, the internet might fall but i doubt it i feel like it's going to be a US civil war minimum and people from foreign countries come to fight in America like in the Spanish Civil War.

Attached: pepe hitler do you want meme war.png (685x960, 251.92K)

Attached: Most powerful sneed.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Daily reminder that the Coutts blockade boys in Alberta are all patriots, and that we should commission a professional to construct a statue commemorating their patriotism to be placed in Coutts. The RCMP was so scared of some truckers they brought in dozens out out-of-province officers including the RCMP's elite swat units and had snipers set up around the clock.

Attached: 546335244.png (1914x694, 1.78M)

Yukari, please sit on my lap.

maybe i'll be able to do sit ups and squats.
>normies when they get a dose of reactionary redpills

Attached: accelerator frying dumbass retarded villain with his own bioelectricity.jpg (1280x720, 126.61K)

Your God damn right! We need a giant statue of our first prime minister, bigger then the statue of liberty just to piss these globalists off.

Attached: tom boy canada and us flag trucker convoy.png (1080x1423, 941.2K)

Agreed! But c-can we at least get a smol statue of Yukari, too?

Attached: yukari.jpg (225x350, 39.29K)

Some mad lad should build on of her, girls und panzer is a very based anime. Very anti-globalist.

Attached: girls und panzer tremble in fear anime girl.jpg (1920x1080, 256.42K)

checked, that trial got phoenix wright music stuck in my head and it was beautiful.
>youtube.com/watch?v=UFcJmOs8DRQ

Attached: George floyd derek chauvin think think.jpg (803x676, 79.18K)

I never played a wright game before.

if US falls into civil war europe definitely will follow as well as EU is equally controlled by jews, hell there doesn't seem to be government in the world without any kind of jewish influence, western europe is cucked, half of eastern block perpetually reperpetuates remaining a shithole, especially with that war going now in jewkraine, even in poland it's not pretty culturally, half of people are shitlibs leftcucks that vote for scum like trudea, zoomzooms either don't give any single shit about anything other than narcissistic materalism or straight up make a deity out of stalin

Attached: ___8bab2f685d86bc45194fd4c6f8b2f513.jpg (992x1403, 902.71K)

me either but it is very 2000s aesthetic. With classic memes.

Attached: eric nelson ace attorney 2.png (1280x720, 438.98K)