Why don’t young people drive anymore?

Why don’t young people drive anymore?

Attached: D1E2EBE4-55CE-403F-AF7F-09FD1E83C12A.jpg (826x904, 162.42K)

how a kid gonna afford that gas lmao

>75% of young people have driving licenses

>Any Forums: WHY DONT YOUNG PEOPLE DRIVE ANYMORE?????

fuck this board has gone to shit.
full of absolute fucking retards.

this. we . are. not. fucking. idiots. we. know. what. tin. cans. with. wheels. are. and. are. not. facinated. by. these. displays. of. mobile. garbage. at. all. these. things. steal. our. time. and. enslave. everyone. to payments. of insurance. jail time. murder. whatever. they. are. mere. simple. things. die. die. die. die. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.

Attached: rare-pepe-2-57b379a2bad60.jpg (653x635, 405.61K)

Estrogen in the water

illiterate retard

We can barely afford food and the pod rent.

helicopter parents

So 40% of zoomers are illegal aliens… what they’re really saying

You deserve death by bike wheel you snaggle-toothed pasty-faced crumpet eating retard

Attached: EnglandBikeWheelWeapon.jpg (636x1096, 94.77K)

>number of Whites falls
>so does everything else
accelerate

No cash. If you dont have posibility to buy a car why the hell spend some hundred euros to get the license?

Kids can’t afford a 20 year old used car to get to the gas gouging stage.

>Why are there poor people???
I got my license by the age of 30. I would have loved if someones put me trough that shit sooner and papa gave me a car but it didnt happened.

They don't have to. I used to have this fwb, she didn't know how to drive but she would have whatever dude she was fucking drive her around. She also had this one guy Nate who was basically her chauffeur in exchange for the occasional fuck. This chick wasn't even hot, she was fat with an alright face but dudes would just fall all over themselves simping.

how do you not drive lol?

Simps need to be executed

Are (((They))) able to legit program people?
I have zoomer siblings (who dont drive) and noticed years ago Zoomers do not drive. Theres no reason for it or explanation for it. They are just freaked out about driving and dont want to. (((They))) want to get us off cars. Do they have the ability to directly program a generation to specifically not drive cars?

Attached: Pepe-The-Frog-Dailycarblog-Driving-Happy.jpg (1040x555, 362.65K)

It’s easy when you don’t work

it's called a slide thread you fucking newfag

Causes people to avoid Jewish debt scams?

Because those surveys were taken in cities where traffic to get 1 city block can take half an hour and involve several accidents?

Too many people driving

Bartering is a good solution.

No need to

>Dead fresh spawn's backpack in DayZ

Parking isn't free, insurance costs, need it to go to ? The Store that's behind the corner?
Oh I forgot retarded anti racist Americans use cars to travel 2-3hours to work so they can live in a white community but its totally not bcs the inner city and even now suburbs are blacked or browned up, its because REASONS!

stop asking stupid question

Attached: schwab-vs-a-cannabis-democracy.jpg (474x417, 26.24K)

Because young people are finally waking up to the petrochemical Jew. Boomers are the most cucked generation on earth so of course they embraced the car.

Why is Any Forums siding with the automotive kike ITT? Hitler didn’t want the car to ruin our cities and nature like it has in America. Do we forsake him?

It's actually the insurance rates. I pay 24 bucks a month for a 2014 F150 and im 29. A 17 year old will pay 240 bucks a month for a honda civic from the mid 90s. Blame insurance and vehicle manufacturers. I could only imagine what a 17 year old would pay for insurance in Miami or Southern Cali. Probably some insane rate of 450 bucks.

Here in Edmonton, bus and lrt passes are $100/mo; compare that to sky high insurance costs as a new driver, maintenance for people who can't tinker, and gas. Public transport just werks.

Attached: 1643430673072.jpg (1000x1001, 274.05K)

Get a fucking job

stop talking like a nigger you stupid fucking faggot

Simple: there’s more city slickers today than ever, and city slickers aren’t human.

Attached: 1623164706290m.jpg (775x1024, 171.45K)

It's extremely dangerous. I'm surprised we've normalized the extreme risk we presents as much as it has. Too many people die because of reckless auto driving and quite frankly- it's a terribly optimized system and I hope we do something better in the future.

>20k for a 10 year old 200k miles car
>3k a year to insure it
>$100 weekly on fuel
>repairs costs
gee I wonder why kids aren't getting cars. The number of incel neets in the zoomer gen are going to make the millennials look like they were amazingly successful in comparison.

>this. we . are. not. fucking. idiots. we. know. what. tin. cans. with. wheels. are. and. are. not. facinated. by. these. displays. of. mobile. garbage. at. all. these. things. steal. our. time. and. enslave. everyone. to payments. of insurance. jail time. murder. whatever. they. are. mere. simple. things. die. die. die. die. fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.

yep, this. it's partial enslavement to the system and it's also a form of classism(jobs and system are designed for you to need a car to participate)

kys fag
>20k for a 10 year old 200k miles car
you can find good deals till, 200k+ yes.
rest looks accurate