Why do c*lifornians put up with this?

Why do c*lifornians put up with this?

Attached: 434BF2B7-AAFB-498D-8F44-9F408D33001C.jpg (859x1024, 108.44K)

if you all pay me a monthly payment of 40$ @ californians ill hire a goon squad that beats the crap out of thieves in shopping center parking lots

Because they are living the dream

America is so fucked up

If it works, it works.

I don't get it, I would imagine having to deal with that shit would drive you over the edge and radicalize you like nothing else but it seems to do the exact opposite to people over their.

California. Only way a trunk is left open like that in PA or FL (only two states I can speak for) is if the owner is staking the criminal out to push them in and drive off and dump their worthless carcass in minecraft

I too am baffled fellow anglo

Hank Hill was too kind to these 'people'

Whites are such pussies!

>free homes for crackhead nigger homeless
Lmao california is such a fucking joke

Right? This seems like a simple solution, just set up a sort of protection racket. These pussies would give in in an instant
This is a uniquely Californian phenomenon
FL user here. This is very true. We have a lot of people here looking for an excuse to blast someone

P A R T & P A R C E L
A
R
T
&
P
A
R
C
E
L

A small price to pay to be able to fist your sub in the middle of a busy street.

Attached: 1645018967319.jpg (1200x1007, 265.87K)

wait, did you just invent mall cops?

Hey.
Hey guys.
You need to meme this into "rich people with SUV should be providing shelter to the less fortunate" and encourage all the homeless people in CA squatting in trust fund babby vehicles.

So….like police?

the floridians are super free badasses meme needs to die. On top of that most Floridians are recent transplants

This needs to happen

All you'd have to do is take a picture of your SUV in your driveway with some tent draps on the side of the open trunk, and some candles and rainbow flags and make a virtue signal post about how you not only leave the trunk open so you don't get robbed but you try to make it welcoming for the less fortunate while you are out running a Walgreen's errand or whatever.

it would be racist otherwise

Yikes, late-stage C*pitalism looks like that???

Attached: AAAAA.webm (352x400, 1.72M)

This is the equivalent to pulling down your pants, bending over and spreading your asscheeks in the middle of a rape epidemic.

Yeah and the transplants are basically just crazies from whatever states or countries they came from. It's not like everyone in Florida is Rambo or anything like that, but there's enough crazies to keep things interesting. Especially as you get closer to Miami
Nah, we know police don't do anything

So, sum gay niggers wants to enter so you let your trunks open to avoid forced entry? Niggah watt?

>own gun
>shoot thief
>this confuses the californian

Amerimongrels will do anything to not fight back. Leaving your trunk open is the car equivalent of going face down, ass up, when someone threatens you. That's how far the cuckoldry runs.

What a bunch of faggots. They should leave the trunk open but be waiting with a gun

Would it be illegal to fill your cat with sarin while you go inside the store?

Weak men and women. Oh and faggots

no, mall cops aren't allowed to touch criminals as it leaves the business open to all kinds of legal liabilities. what he's describing is the actual service mob organizations would provide when extorting businesses for protection money.

I would take a shit in their car.

Attached: 1632800111003.png (400x386, 72.11K)

Do city slickers really?

well, if they have cameras inside that record whomever gains entry and nothing to steal, then i guess

c*lifornians are not human

Attached: 1626729027303.jpg (1956x2707, 1.83M)

that's just legal hurdle you have to change, like every federal agency in usa has an armed police force, even epa and the one that takes cares of museums and shit, so obviously shit like judge dredd mall cop is a possibility

Well yeah obviously but those armed guards are only for elite politicians and CEO's.

The jews are right about most goyim being literal niggercattle who's brains can only focus on how best to serve the jews.

how does the sheriff system work, can you like become a sheriff of some strip mall and have license to kill or something