Europoors are slaves

How does it feel Europoors? You will never own mass amounts of lands innawoods. In America i can own guns, land, big diesel trucks or a fucking army tank if i want to.

Europoors will never own land, you’ll always live together packed like sardines in tiny apartments. You’ll never live innawoods or protect your family with an AR-15 or an AK-47. You’ll never own guns, you’ll always be in fear of Ahmed shanking you or throwing acid in your face. You’ll never own a big ass manly diesel truck. You get arrested for saying “nigger” or “kike” we have freedom of speech.

Why do Europoors hate on America, but yet we are 100x better than them in every aspect?

Will europoors ever be more like America?

>pic related
>my driveway

Attached: D6E036F0-1E80-4D4D-B757-E8B261A65532.jpg (2400x2400, 961.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gens are stupid. Let me tell you why:

America has one of the
HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment
Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence
There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all pro-gun?

Attached: AR15.jpg (679x452, 30.35K)

>HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns.

Attached: 1569931011793.png (1000x680, 74.21K)

>this thread again
I've got to hand it to you OP, at least you waited a little while to repost it for the 6,000,000th time. All the europoors are going to take the bait anyway.

how does it feel knowing you will eventually willfully eat one of those bullets, in ‘your truck’ in ‘your driveway’ will anyone care?

>mutt flag
>fat
>shitskin
>seething about white people
>muh guns cope
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: Mutt's guns.jpg (720x718, 122.86K)

>In America i can own guns, land, big diesel trucks or a fucking army tank if i want to.
you never will because you're a wagecuck with no health insurance + you're a morbidly obese closeted faggot.

>Will europoors ever be more like America?
I hope not lol

Facts. Hand looks German or something fucked up

yeah i know, it's even in the name european:

you are a peon

>own

ownership is a myth

>Europoors
We're not the ones 8 gorillion dollars in debt to the Fed...

Attached: 8 gorillion.png (719x600, 17.98K)

the only thing i envy are your gun laws and the true freedom of speech, although that will probably be over in 20y

The ONLY thing you envy?

Attached: european-size-vs-america.png (492x263, 69.9K)

Cope

Kek why is europe so small?

>hurrr I own land in the woods
You can brag on Europoors with this but here that's like begging that you can walk, congrats faggot, welcome to the club.

Europoors are slaves. Because USA have over 30 military bases with nuclear bombs in Europe. Germany alone have at least 20 USA military bases. And many more worldwide.

If Europe don't obey USA, USA can strike nuclear bombs into Europe right from Europe from USA military bases.

Die, USA.

Yeah, except our land inawoods isn't covered in snow 10 months out of the year and dark for months on end. You have one small strip of land thats functional, the bit that's trying to buttfuck Detroit like the faggots you are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_deployments

you first mudslime

GO, RUSSIA!!!

lol sure bud

And if you keep behaving like a retard and sitting on your fat american nuts while you let commies take over you'll end up just like us.

>How does it feel Europoors?
Free med, free rent 400Euro a mont for free. No tax good transportation, No spics few niggers, all peaceful It's ok.

>You will never own mass amounts of lands innawoods.

BRASIL has space. BRASIL also have the guns.

Watchout, fat white american pig. BRASIL is coming only to nuke you.

Brazil is nothing but subhuman shitskins kek

USA makes Europe poor and BRASIL poor.

You forgot to mention sand niggers and rapeugees

It's bait, but:

Cousin of my mum has a farm with surrounding woods, it's not mine, but it's possible to own all this you wrote.

>Farm with woods
>legal shotgun
>he had a GDR tank for half a year because it's his hobby to own heavy machinery
>he has motorbikes from WW2 and before
>he has room that's ww1 + 2 memorabilia
>3 normal cars (one ford ranger) and many oldtimers (earliest from 1920s)
>kids were driving minibikes since age 6 on the property

It's possible here if you inherit or have money.
But you are right that it's hard if you don't.

I only have two small properties and am looking to buy some woods, but it's so fucking expensive here.

Imagine flexing your failed banana republic like it's a brag.

Attached: 1619122174904.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

If the police comes to take your guns, you will give em to them.

Funny, since nigger rapists are literally native to muttshartica. No matter how much you cope and dilate, Europe will always be whiter than your 56% (and rapidly declining) nigger worshipping, eternal slave nation, golem.

Attached: Muttland in 2060.jpg (899x899, 261.02K)

I kneel mutt sama

Europoors are slaves of the USA.

>i'm so free i can buy this i can buy that hahaha lmaoooo owned eurocucks
Can you notice that your most prized muh freedoms are always about buying things? Buying guns, buying big trucks, going to the hospital for 50.000 usd per day. You are free in the sense that you're free to fill your owner's pockets.
The usa is the most ridiculous nightmare upon this earth. You have the tools, the manpower, the brains to have an output no country can rival and you chose to use it to fill the top 0,1% evil cartoon men's pockets. Feudalistic Europe had more balance of wealth than you guys.

Europoors need to take their guns back & stop being cucked.

You do realize 90% of the people you see comment on this site are Chinese communists and/or the Hasbara trolls. Thats why most comments are basically the same 1 sentence nonsense taking from a script.

Russia should nuke USA totally.

Cope faggot you’ll always be poor regardless

Rich coming from Hans when your country is getting pozzed to the max right now. Thought I was going to a white country but Berlin felt just like Houston

EU would deserve it too

You are almost exclusively talking to british you know that?

Yes but at least I feel safe knowing some polcels wont be driving around armed looking for a fight so bad they create slide threads which they wont even abandon

>you
Ok so what do you do when this hypothetical mugger comes up to you and points a gun at you. He is 10 feet away from you, so don't say you would be able to disarm him. Your done. Nice try WEF shill.

How much are they paying you today to post on this psy-op website?