Moderna says it will start developing a monkeypox vaccine

marketwatch.com/story/moderna-says-it-will-start-developing-monkeypox-vaccine-2022-05-24

Attached: 1644436957719.png (967x322, 41.35K)

time for your next jabby, jabby

wow thank you le based science

Lord VAIDer, contact Jabba' immediately!

...and the fda has already approved it, because fuck testing and regulation. SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Blind item dropped about Bill Gates connected to the Monkeypox outbreak and a facility in Burkina Faso.

(archive).ph/wip/ooQcw

Sterilizing mosquitoes program in Burkina Faso funded by Gates. Monkeypox being carried out by mosquitoes?

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-211048_Brave.jpg (1080x1003, 76.44K)

I just got off the phone with the doctor 4 hours ago. Apparently, they aren't legally able or have the knowledge to make the old fashioned vaccinia smallpox vaccine. Instead they are only making new gene therapy ones which will be available soon. fuck this shit. you cant even get your kids vaccinated with pre-2018 vaccines anymore.

So Monkeypox needs an EUA too?
Jesus christ.

Is this the same moderna that invested in research taking place in a certain lab in Wuhan?

Attached: 1653029114743.png (225x225, 5.95K)

>Apparently, they aren't legally able or have the knowledge to make the old fashioned vaccinia smallpox vaccine.
????

how am i supposed to believe something like that?

someone pretending to be the anthropomorphic animal in picrel will be "experimenting" on "monkeys" to create the "vaccine". any guesses as to what kind of experiments he and his subordinates will be conducting?

Attached: screed_sells_.png (375x371, 112.36K)

My uncle who works at Pfizer just confirmed this

And you must take it

Kek you burgers are fucked

Just like the moon landings.

Try it. Call your doctor and ask for a smallpox or monkeypox vaccine. They will tell you that they aren't doing them atm.

>you cant even get your kids vaccinated with pre-2018 vaccines anymore
Good so you’re not tempted to poison your children in the first place. All vaccines throughout all of human history have been nothing but jewish kike spike venom.

here we go again...

underrated kek

THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET THEIR FIRST ONE RIGHT
Will this vax also only be available under an EUA?

Attached: FauciMuppet00.gif (256x256, 640.1K)

finally. I feel like I need another jab

What is wrong with the first vaccine you goddamn stupid fucker? No really, explain how its wrong?

This is why no one takes you seriously. What is wrong with the smallpox vaccine, the reason why vaccines are call vaccines to begin with?

Here we go again.