Born attractive and good with people

>born attractive and good with people
>still realize chuds are right about everything because I'm also smart
This is hell.
Every day I want to just post my glorious face and body in response to every chudjack post but I don't want to get doxxed and lose my job.

Attached: 1625596097466.gif (235x426, 961.74K)

This is you.

Attached: 77f.png (392x590, 54.92K)

>chuds are right about everything because I'm also smart

Attached: 502px-Chudjak.png (502x599, 116.25K)

Stay strong dude, I give all other good looking guys the nod when we pass each other. We will be ready when our time comes.

sounds gay.

you guys should hug, kiss, etcetera

Shut up.

This is my soul 80% of the time.

I want to see their faces when I stand with the incels over their screaming bodies

how are you with people? do you surprise 'ugly' or insecure people with your behavior? I do, it's like they expect me to be an asshole or expect me to silently judge them but when that doesn't happen I can see them perk up and think something down the lines of. "This dude is oke." I wasn't like that in the past as I used to be exactly like that.

Everybody likes me. It's easy. You just ask people questions about themselves, particularly things they bring up without being prompted while pretending you live under a rock. I have a very warm smile and maintain good eye contact without being overbearing and statuesque. People expect me to be nice. What really gets uggos excited is when I tell them I hate women too.

It always pays to give people a chance and start off with a kind aditude. Let them show their character before passing judgment. Books and covers and all that shit.

Looks like we're on the same page.
Yeah, but my point is that they don't expect someone that looks and talks like me to be a kind person. it really kills me man, allot of people get treated like they are less for no reason.

most good looking men are nice because we're genuinely happy for the most part. hot guys being pricks is a jewish hollywood stereotype.

This describes half of the original Any Forums stock including me

>I'm also smart!
>can't figure out you can just post girls' reactions to you instead of your picture
This always shuts them up.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-06 034737.jpg (559x418, 21.89K)

no Any Forums got fit at some point and I guess most that did found that they are diamonds in the rough.

Attached: callsyouchud.png (522x396, 374.23K)

I have a wife and I am not posting her on Any Forums lol

i HAvE A wIfE
so do many other people here u seedless nigger lol chad lmao go lay waste on a hench and have her carry an heir u wasteman

one day when jews aren't primary shareholders on the board of investors every major transnational company on earth, I will doxx myself for you but that day is not today

Fair point
Is right though. Its fucking media portraying good looking people as shitheads unless they have some quirk that somehow makes them understand the plight of the "downtrodden". Realy though there isnt much of a point in letting it get to you. Just be they way you want to be. Give people a chance but never be afraid to be a mirror for a bad additude.