God is back at it , killing homos with anew plague after aids

>God is back at it , killing homos with anew plague after aids
and you retards still doubt him

Attached: file (25).png (304x304, 102.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE
cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/omicron-variant.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is he so cruel?

Monkeypox is not a new disease nor is it an STD

Imagine believing that god needed a plague to get rid of what he didn't want. Face it faggot, if there's a god he wants everything exactly as it is. That includes a gigantic increase in people who identify as homos of some time and a pox that... has it actually killed anyone?

so now it's his plan all along? ffs

Attached: jimjones.jpg (2880x2341, 751.5K)

gays not welcome
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2uKwglBeiJE

Yeah and women are going to be infected when raped and kids will getting stuck with needles and men will from an assault. Yeah you're God thinks of everything doesn't he...

>God back at it throwing more faggot-oriented diseases that will eventually infect normal people

Apparently thread thumbnail is actually OP's selfie.

My triple-vaccinated monkey died of COVID

My monkey just passed away from Omicron Any Forums. He used to browse this site all the time, but last night he started feeling unwell and I found him in the backyard like this.

We immediately rushed him to Emergency care where he was intubated and passed away later in the evening. I'm just so frustrated right now that people like you would spread lies about the REAL and DANGEROUS variant that is taking the lives of those closest to us.

Learn more about the Omicron variant at cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/variants/omicron-variant.html

Femcel retard detected

I'm sorry about your son

God loves niggers, fags, trannies, feminists, Muslims, illigegal immigrants and above all... His precious Jews.
God hate white cis hetero men which is why we should shun his judgement and do what thou wilt as the whole of our law. Why are we upholding the social constructs of human rights? By what source of truth do humans have rights? Let their God Lucifer protect them.

Despite being 5% of the population...

>god
swindling jews in the medical industry faking a fake virus using a fake test is god?
christians are mentally ill.

Don't you have a white country to subvert?

Kek

Don't you have a nigger to kneel before?

The fact that LGBTIQ+ people exist and thrive means that either
(a) there's no such thing as a god that finds them abhorrent
(b) there's a god, and LGBTIQ+ people are part of its design

NIGGER MUTT
James LESHAWN-RODRIGUEZ-LAQUISHA FERNANDEZ-GUTIERREZ-SCHECKELBAUM-FLOYD

(That's literally your surname)

Why does God want so badly to force w*men upon us? He should just admit it was a bad idea stop this nonsense

Attached: 1645434891112.png (707x1000, 496.2K)

Yes everyone who disagrees with you is one of your boogeymen

>>God is back at it , killing homos with anew plague after aids

Attached: images (6) (14).jpg (483x623, 35.26K)

Yes, normal people who engage in casual unprotected sex as a part of modern hookup culture. It's going to be a real shame when those normal people's bodies are marred with pocks.

it's an std. my boyfriend just gave it to me