You are 50% more likely to be shot and killed by another person if you own a gun

You are 50% more likely to be shot and killed by another person if you own a gun.

>The researchers calculated that for every 100,000 people in that situation, 12 will be shot to death by someone else over five years. In comparison, eight out of 100,000 who live in gun-free homes will be killed that way over the same time span.

Attached: 1653406732403.png (1079x1218, 889.16K)

I don't care

Lol out of all the handguns to post as the picture they chose a Tokarev
What the fuck

Attached: sorry.jpg (480x360, 10.4K)

>no link

/thread

Yeah, just live in a good neighborhood.

>major study

>no link to major study

Adjust for socioeconomic status, educational attainment, race, criminal history, and if it is still higher - don’t buy a gun.

>12
>out of 100,000
Barely statistically significant.

Now control for race and population density of blacks.

Are they black?

Yes. Niggers are very likely to get shot by niggers.
Well done

wtf im throwing away all my firearms and ammo + chest rig and going on horomones and working for amazon's wagie warehouse for 12.25(a competitive wage) now.

This is retarded, are these homes in the same areas or are we just comparing the general population?
People who own a gun for self defense must feel the need to do that, they probably live in a more "diverse" area.

Let me guess, you're more likely to own a handgun if you live somewhere where you might plausibly need one to defend your life and property?

Damn OP ill give up all my guns tomorrow!

>8 vs 12
Lol it's statistically insignificant. I bet the error bars are larger than the variation , these people disgust me

But 100% more likely to be raped, stabbed or clubberd to death by a nigger
I take.my chances on the coinflip

Ah yes, using correlation with no causal link to push an agenda. The science is settled, guns are useless for shooting people who want to attack you, while simultaneously being dangerously effective in the hands of criminals and racist white people. The gun in your house will probably shoot you at some point, get rid of it.

All of those are niggers.

>study finds…

I tuned out of this meme during covid. Slide please.

911 wait times are 20 minutes in my city

you own a gun because you live in a crime ridden shithole so of course you're more likely to be murdered

They probably did include all the cases where someone living in the house shot someone else living in the house with the gun they had in the house. Bet they included all suicides, too.
Yet they try to imply burglars breaking in magically kill you more often when you have a gun at your home.

Read to me like,
>own no gun
>move to violent place
>buy gun
and seems like a completely reasonable decision. Imagine how many would have been shot to death if they hadn't bought those guns!

Probably a cheap Norinco 213 knockoff

>You are 50% more likely to be shot and killed by another person if you own a gun
Yes, niggers with guns get shot by other niggers with guns and make up the majority of any gun statistic, it's true.