HOW CAN TEXAS STOP THE SPIC INVASION?

One state can declare war on another state provided
>that state is being invaded by the other and nothing is done about it soon enough
Why can't the Texas Governor just declare all out war on Mexico, send everything currently at the border back and prepare to invade that shithole? Or another possibility might be that since Washington, DC is generally responsible for the problem, maybe Abbott can declare war on their asses. Or, hell, maybe BOTH. It would clear this problem up overnight.

Attached: taco_invasion.png (789x460, 705.14K)

shoot on sight.
problem solved

cartels have infiltrated government. it's that simple.
open border = human trafficking and drugs = CASH MONEY BITCH

so you want a civil war.
Didn't the last one teach you to stop being a retard?

>Muhbean guns

They won't do shit

Easily, just make it a felony to work in the United State without a Green Card or legal citizenship.

Also, hit any business caught having illegal immigrant employees with a $100,000 fine.

No jobs = no illegals coming over.

Checkmate atheists.

Attached: 1653274178384.jpg (594x473, 313.72K)

Spics are based. Them spics will build you a 2 story house in 1 week. Even the gringos can't do that.

We're getting in one way or another, don't you get it? It doesn't matter what you do dumb gringo kek

Attached: 1651601131579.jpg (884x1202, 177.26K)

Shoot them at the border, even the kids

Just kill them

Texas is the spawn of USA and Mexico, and you can't win against your own nature.

beanguns are for children.
thats not what i meant.

I approve of this. It's hard for state to stop the invasion when the feds are actively encouraging it. As a Texan, I'd like to see us go full nuclear. Turn every illegal back, start deporting when we arrest them and fine employers using illegal labor.

This would cause a huge shitstorm and a potential Constitutional crisis. Everything I mentioned is the Fed's job, but what to do when they are derelict in their duty of protecting our borders?

>HOW CAN TEXAS STOP THE SPIC INVASION?
ANSWER:
Texas has the authority to defend itself from invasion if the Regime refuses to. Landmines are legal AND effective. But the key is to establish tent concentration camps, and go after ANYONE, even politicians, that aid and abet the invaders. This means arresting and imprisoning even Feds, judges, lawn care service crew, teacher's union heads, 'journalists' etc etc etc.... It also means ignoring any outside criticism, and counter threats with threats......and then make good on threats to declare to the world that YOU WILL CROSS THAT RUBICON IF NEEDS BE.

Only then will the entire system collapse, and the healing can begin. It's amazing how many invaders will 'self-deport' by merely demonstrating you're serious. Blood MUST be shed.

Attached: ForOurPosterity.jpg (424x399, 14.81K)

there must be a state-level solution for this bullshit
i refuse to believe the american system has blindspots that huge
you are built on the concept of federation of free states ffs

Cartels are ran by retarded spics. They're not national state-ran organizations. They have limited resources, manpower, and human resources, not to mention the quality of all the above-mentioned. The only thing cartels have infiltrated are local departments and government border agencies, on the local employee level, and at small numbers. They don't have the resources nor capability nor the brain for anything bigger than that. Anyone saying otherwise is simply delusional and has watched too much Hollywood and/or doesn't get out enough and isn't too bright to begin with. If anything the cartels are heavily infiltrated, influenced, and outright controlled by various governments. This is a political issue that is being engineered and directed by the career politicians, heavy billionaires, and the trillionaire banking families and firms of the West. You're complaining about the most visible symptoms instead of looking for a solution for dealing with the true rooted causes. This issue is ultimately caused from the top-down, not from some local Pablo cartel leaders. Though they should all be ventilated all the same.

>Why can't the Texas Governor just
we're ran by jews
your children will race mix or they will be killed by these jews through poison
your choice

texas is ours sionist faggot

Nothing can stop the destruction of our nation and people unless it's a few million white men with rifles. Voting won't save us, and if it will, they'll just commit fraud again.

Stop hiring them

That's already law
Remember Trump had to pardon Jews over it

>stupid gringos cant build a house in 1 week
You're spics, not chinks. You are equally as retarded and soulless though. This is why spics can't run or break into the double or triple-layered wall houses. You can only speed build simple stick houses, which end up falling apart within 10 years and needing heavy repairs, as shown in our housing market with how hard it is to sell a stick house after just 10 years. Contrast that with how quickly the newly built stick homes get sold.

This is a myth. Spics really haven't ever built anything of quality. Even the cool monolithic shit in Mexico was already there when the Aztecs showed up. Mexicans will work hard and do quality work if you supervise them. Also, Mexicans who learn English and integrate are pretty based. I grew up in a 50/50 hispanic/white area. We were all very much American. Our dads worked in chemical plants together and we got along great.

"Free states" lol. Lincoln killed states' rights deader than disco when he signed the Emancipation Proclamation. Everything you've heard about states having rights since 1860 is ignorance, lies, or cope.

It does
Our first immigration act came post civil war

>Why can't the Texas Governor
Because he is a ZOG monkey

Truth
>T meso American studies

shits fucked.
ok, so whats left on the table then?

Air dispersed anti-personnel mines.

>there must be a state-level solution for this bullshit
I agree, but as I mentioned, immigration and border defense is Constitutionally the Federal Gov's job. But they are derelict in their duty. It's fucked, and at this point the states need to call the Feds out and take matters into their own hands. If the Feds aren't holding up their end of the agreement, then the States shouldn't either. It will take brass balls and fortitude though.

Post-natal abortions in tijuana

>you are just as retarded and soulless
>houses made with prefabricated and weak shit
didn't you bite your tongue mutt?
Literally the state has a law that says that a house must last at least 70 years and earthquakes of 8.7

The same way every country with a land border with shitholes should
Mount a couple of fat 50. Cal machine guns on turrets and give a few of them a couple of new holes and watch the rest of the roaches disperse as they are chancers and cowards not really willing to risk their life.
Same applies for sea, get a couple of gun boats and just expend a couple rounds to sink their dinghies

Attached: kneelbeforeme.png (904x839, 1.5M)

A politely voiced petition ought to do it

Attached: PEO_M26_MASS_on_M4_Carbine.jpg (800x307, 38.17K)

simply put... they cant as long as democrats are in the white house

Attached: FO9sg-oX0AEp1uB.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

>I..is that a
>*le gasp*
>A mexican!?!?!?!
>OHHHH NOOOOOO WE'RE BEEING INVADED TEXAS
>HELP US ABBOTT WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shoot them
That's why we have the 2nd
If your life is shit, shoot
Mine is good so I don't
Ops had better be or I will have to risk monkeypox

I don't get how this is different that Irish niggers and german Nazi faggots coming over here en mass. We need cheap labor. Buy a gun, protect ya daughters, enjoy ur free delivery and excellent lawn.

you got my prayers and toughts.
you got a tough fight ahead of you.

i think you need to link up with like-minded people.
i think a big part of the reason why the right wing is so fractured, is because they dont have tangible proof/demonstration of their strength.

local political activism chapters can change that.
me thinks, that is