Don’t remind me I was a whore

Are you fucking kidding me?

cnn.com

“They were pictures of a dark time she didn't totally remember —a time at age 19 when, she said, she traveled to New York and was coerced into engaging in humiliating and, at times, violent sexual acts on camera.“

Attached: FCEF8AF1-D5C7-41B1-8BD4-C1D42FEFBAF8.jpg (824x960, 180.95K)

shes obviously worried guys will use this and immediately dump her

>traveled to New York and was coerced into engaging in humiliating and, at times, violent sexual acts
That's basically what everyone experiences in NYC.

Look at those evil fucking eyes

I remember when coerced ment against your own will, not "i enjoyed the attention it but now that people see me as a slut, i regret it"

she looks jewish

Cope whore, I'm reminded of when I only put $1000 into the stock market in 2020 and made $5000, instead of putting in 10,000 and making 50,000.

Now I know next time to put more in when literally everything crashes and burns

Now you know not to be a dirty whore

Let’s see the vids lads

Bot thread? None of those replies are natural.

Is now a good time?

Underrated take and rare-ish flag

Why do people say shit like this and expect anyone to believe them?
Why do some people even actually believe this crap?

If she was coerced, she'd be in a ditch afterwards, no way her "rapists" would let her live to call the cops on them.
If she was coerced and survived, that'd be the first thing she would have done as soon as she got out and this material wouldn't be online while the guys would be in jail.

But that's not what she did or what happened. She was promised money in exhcnage for sex, possibly even agreed to some violent shit in exchange for extra cash, and she said yes because long term thinking is chauvinism or something.

Yeara later that she had to deal with the consequences of her choices, now she claims she was coerced or forced into it and will cry for attention but never bring any accusation because she knows it'd never stand.

Idk, not an expert. I bought stocks that were in their 40s for like $1. Everything hasn't crashed yet. Stuff like Facebook and stuff aren't what I'm into. That stuff was already overvalued

Bot thread? None of those replies are natural.

Yeah, I was wondering what the fuck this faggot kike thread is. I thought it was shilling the kikes at CNN at first. Seems like just mindless bullshit to slide the board and promote their kike poison outlet?

>oh no my privacy!
>2022

Lol. I fucking love science!

I miss pimeyes so much. It was a great tool. I exposed so many people as being whores thanks to it. Fuck the feds for taking it away from me.

>coerced
AKA
>do our facial abuse video and we'll give you $200
>Okay!

She's probably starting up an onlyfans and wants some buzz.

How about don't be a whore? That shit always comes back to bite you, it's not some software's fault.

>whore yourself out for 100 dollars and get beat up on camera by stunt cocks
>help i'm a victim

Attached: 1652734198094.jpg (600x626, 78.03K)