Some of you are alright, don't buy a house soon

Some of you are alright, don't buy a house soon

Attached: 1653335266362.jpg (1775x1009, 329.87K)

Why is blackrock buying hordes of shitty homes with cash premiums over asking at the top of the market?

They have infinite money

my wife and I are putting our house on the market this week. We have a rental lined up so we're hoping to ride out the market crash and then slurp a house after. Our realtor thinks we can sell for > $200K than what we paid for in 2019. Shit's bunked

They are propped by the US Government they unironically have infinite money so losses don't really matter to them

Houses are places to live, they aren’t investment vehicles

House prices aren't going up, if you adjust for the klan's currency debasement and the fact that wages are about to quadruple once Russia spoils are divvied up, then the prices don't come down.

House prices are Bedrock. The price at which they change hands IS money. It's your fake paper that's fluctuating.

antisemitism is not tolerated on this website

>property isnt an investment! buy silver and crypto!

True, but whats the point if they're buying the top? They gonna hold these moldy shitboxes for over a 15 yr swing?

I'm building on 10 acres, to grow dense market garden food plots. Fuck jewnomics.

>property isnt an investment!
True

they understand that land has more value than the money which they rob from a printing press. they also know that as they rob the middle class and trap people in debt they can create a renter society when the rug gets pulled out.
>free money
>exchange for land
>drive up prices and trap goys
>flip the economy and take goy houses
>now we’re landlords
eat the bugs and get in the fucking pod. how many times do we have to tell you?

Attached: 2DAC24EA-DA76-4CB1-99D6-56E3CAC11C63.jpg (1030x500, 133.67K)

Renting right now isn't an option either tho

It'll never work. Vaxx induced depop will cause a deflationary spiral, they'll print more than ever before and we'll be in a hyper stagflation and the economic gears will grind slower and slower until the power structure implodes because the whole venture was retarded in the first place.

Attached: MiseryIndex.jpg (1464x727, 102.54K)

>I can game the market
good luck faggot, you'd best hope she doesnt divorce you when it all goes tits up and you're left with sky high rents and no ability to buy another house

Back to biz incel

This.

Attached: infinite-currency.png (827x2102, 2.22M)

you are a sad man

Such seeth. I'm in the same boat and am walking away from the house I bought in 2016 with $250K in equity. You already see the cracks in the housing markets, prices a year from now will be much lower than today

This.
Also any pesky attempts to defend yourself against your replacements will be autobalanced from the middle eastern warrior-klans and their global brainwashing systems.

Attached: teams_have_been_autobalanced.jpg (768x768, 97.88K)

Your equity only matters if asset values fall and currency strength remains intact .

You'll likely be able to afford a nice RV after renting and waiting.

They're mad at you because you are 100% right.

If Blackrock buys up millions of homes, which are now empty due to vaxxies dying, and likely other shit ZOG is going to be doing to us this decade, why rent from them at all? Just squat in their houses, fuck em.

Attached: become ungovernable.jpg (640x640, 122.82K)

That's retarded bro, I could buy some land and a double wide for $100K now. If you don't sell something that virtually doubled in value in 6 years you're an idiot bagholder

Hasn't started declining, draw the line declining yourself. Jesus fucking christ. Really? These are the same Redditors that told everyone not to buy in 2020. Thank christ we ignored them, picrel.

Attached: seethe-rent-fags.jpg (387x674, 17.26K)

Boomers need to learn this lesson the hard way.

I like to think of a 20% decline as a correction, not a crash.

t. midwit

I am days away from locking in a sale of upwards of $550,000. I bought my home for $330,000. Stay mad