Mans entire existence has been a response to someone elses narrative

Meaning, society at large, is always living inside someone else’s created construct and responding to it.. this is where the cesspools of the world come in, their existence is to ensure this narrative is reinforced, so that people don’t walk off this reservation, for if they did, the entire power structure would crumbled over night and you would basically be niggers."

- Terry Davis

Attached: glowniggerslayer.png (600x600, 328.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmV49ogMDEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is schizophrenia just the brain overheating when it processes too much truth?

God bless you, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=DmV49ogMDEI

Could be demylination. Brain wire insulation wears out and you get signal overlap

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-11 5.54.19 PM.png (786x474, 166.04K)

>can't handle his own pseudo philosophy
>becomes a ham sandwich on the train tracks
S

I realised this a few weeks ago all on my own.
Glad I'm not the first to do so.
We're leaving this artificial abstract called society and the kikes can't stop us.
Godspeed frens.

Sometimes the brain processes extra dimensions than it should which shows itself in unexplained knowledge of past, future, and distant events.

master-slave dialectic

> The existence of a difference between Master and Slave or, more exactly, the possibility of a difference between future Master and future Slave is the fourth and last premise of the Phenomenology [of Hegel].

> The vanquished has subordinated his human desire for Recognition to the biological desire to preserve his life: this is what determines and reveals--to him and to the victor--his inferiority. The victor has risked his life for a nonvital end: and this is what determines and reveals--to him and to the vanquished--his superiority over biological life and, consequently, over the vanquished. Thus, the difference between Master and Slave is realized in the existence of the victor and of the vanquished, and it is recognized by both of them.

> The Master's superiority over Nature, founded on the risk of his life in the Fight for prestige, is realized by the fact of the Slave's Work. This Work is placed between the Master and Nature. The Slave transforms the given conditions of existence so as to make them conform to the Master's demands. Nature, transformed by the Slave's Work, serves the Master, without his needing to serve in turn.

rip td

BREAK THE CONDITIONING
NEXT X
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

yes...its going down user. we've gone meta

>cant handle a small Azovstal Action
>becomes a Russian wallet
S

Attached: 20220524_071854.jpg (647x308, 75.49K)

>inside someone else’s created construct and responding to it
yes I respond to the context of others who provide context for the whole. so what? I am mortal, i live life between the pendulum swings of pain and boredom

You respect The Dead and so wil I.

Why doesn't anybody stop them? Is it because nobod can or nobody wants to?

We are up against the very forces of satan.
God is judging the evil, putrid mechanizations of mankind.
Others have gone before us.
This was Martin Luther's prayer, as he wrestled before tptb.
We can say no less.

Attached: LutherPrayer.png (664x451, 39.17K)

You're gonna make it user.

Attached: 19.png (929x899, 1016.61K)

Bleséd Saint Terry.
F.

Attached: St. Terry.png (450x399, 222.91K)

fellow was stuck on his rooftop in a flood. He was praying to God for help.
Soon a man in a rowboat came by and the fellow shouted to the man on the roof, “Jump in, I can save you.”
The stranded fellow shouted back, “No, it’s OK, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me.”
So the rowboat went on.
Then a motorboat came by. “The fellow in the motorboat shouted, “Jump in, I can save you.”
To this the stranded man said, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”
So the motorboat went on.
Then a helicopter came by and the pilot shouted down, “Grab this rope and I will lift you to safety.”
To this the stranded man again replied, “No thanks, I’m praying to God and he is going to save me. I have faith.”
So the helicopter reluctantly flew away.
Soon the water rose above the rooftop and the man drowned. He went to Heaven. He finally got his chance to discuss this whole situation with God, at which point he exclaimed, “I had faith in you but you didn’t save me, you let me drown. I don’t understand why!”
To this God replied, “I sent you a rowboat and a motorboat and a helicopter, what more did you expect?”
I have been Resurrected twice by Providence but most of the times my life has been Spared, 'Tis by mine own hand.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210320_165815.jpg (416x202, 46.77K)

Oh yeah, I forgot.
Once God stayed the jaws of one of the largest black bears in the world on Prince of Wales Island when I was in an unarmed altercation with one.
Thank You.
>inb4source

On an other note...
>always living inside someone else’s created construct
It doesn't *have* to be that way.
It's simple enough to just ignore that they even exist. Pay them no mind. Live unto yourself, according to Your Will. Live OUTSIDE their world, even if you Must live in it. Envision an Impenetrable Force Field around you that repels Evil.
>Be your own Master.
Following those principles...Be kind, be fair, yet, of your energies: give evil its due.
Soon you will find they have no power over you.

Attached: Screenshot_20200610-091056.jpg (533x521, 240.51K)

St. Terry Broke
The Conditioning.
Elon Musk has now broke
The Conditioning.
>inb4source

Attached: 20220518_121717.jpg (1018x1416, 260.67K)

The battle is the Lord's.
Yet He gives us the tools and arms to fight.
And the opportunities.
God, what a blessing to be in this war!
Death is not the enemy.

Blesséd Elon.
A New World is Dawning that no one will be able to deny.
What a time to be Alive!

I always Knew (You) were a "Fellow"
Ascended Master.
Wisest Word ever posted on Any Forums
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_165927.jpg (497x495, 92.3K)

The Pendulum Swings
As Prophecied.
>inb4source

Thank you for the kind words.
Like you, and many others here...We were chosen to be here for a reason.
It is Our Time.

Attached: 1604980521228.jpg (640x640, 34.92K)

lol um nooo user, the worlds richest man is not your friend.

Attached: elon4001.png (617x720, 733.28K)

Do you think it's Cue's glorious outcome?
I don't know how to reconcile that with all that BD, BB and CIAanon have said.
Or, I guess we still go thru the MadMax scenario first.

I thought schizophrenia was the female brain end of the spectrum. To were your brain tries to use the communication part to interact with lets say the toaster. And since the toaster doesnt talk the brain just makes up stuff because the communication part of the brain works on anyways.

This stuff is the opposite end of the spectrum. The part of the brain that works with systems understands them builds them. Its recognizing patterns where there isnt one.

Might be something else though. There is a weird thing the brain does where it jumps out of reason into a sort of hyper real depiction of things. Like when Rome fall and decayed someone made a painting of the literal end of the world. Walls falling and burning while angel fly overhead. Alex Jones is like this. Were he talks about true things but its in a elevated level of description. Our politicians and elite dont care about us and profit from out loss. Our loss and our children. So Alex talks about interdimensional vampires draining our children.

Its a weird kind of symbolically true description that has jumped out of reality.

Attached: 1652971280671.gif (476x452, 3.89M)