When you think about europoors

when you think about europoors
it makes you chuckle
they don't know how inferior they are.

Attached: embarassing.png (500x500, 306.27K)

Yurocucks are weak, impotent serfs who are treated like aliens in their own homelands. They pay up to 70% of their gross-income in taxes to fund their own displacement, they're disarmed, their police allow foreigners to abuse them with impunity, and they can end up in prison if they voice a whimper of protest. They're a literal slave class. So they shitpost about Americans to make themselves feel a little better. It's pathetic, really.

Attached: 1611521304526.jpg (529x740, 98.17K)

I could walk through your house in a diagonal line with nothing impeding me but cardboard and plastic pipe plumbing.

Attached: 1649109184796.jpg (902x1024, 260.19K)

they don't even matter on the world stage anymore.

Americans have always explained that they are obese because the healthy food is expensive, and they are too poor to afford it, yet they call Europeans poor...

truly a shame I don't live in a mcmansion made out of cardboard but instead in a house that I can pass down to my children

Simple is always better, dipshit

Can’t expect cope to remain consistent

>top
will be standing unchanged in 100 years
>bottom
will blow away, eaten by termites, foreclosed abandoned and squated by niggers

never forget what they took from you

Attached: historicdetroit.jpg (1000x613, 206.49K)

That's what the media and niggers say. Healthy food isn't expensive. Euros don't know anything about America but every American knows Europe is inferior.

I do like the looks of American houses, shame the suburbs look like beehives

Why are Americans so obese then?

your homes will be given to sandniggers kek

why do americans think having 10 separate roofs on their house is something to be desired

because we are rich and happy and europoors are actually starving slaves

If you want to make Euros assmad, don't take the house vector, 2nd amendment trolling is much more effective.

The fact our governments circumcises our rights to firearm ownership, carrying laws and thus self defence is far more humiliating.
Your big and soulless tinderboxes are no cause of envy, trust me.
If you do want to take this direction, it would be better to concentrate on the land owning part of it.

Euros can also only dream of driving an American landship with our fuel prices ect.

>le 56% talking about demographics
ok deshaun rodriguez

Have you ever noticed that zombie movies mostly only take place in America? That's because if it took place in europe, they would all be dead as they wouldn't be able to shoot the zombies ahaha

your houses already have niggers, kek

believing the statistics from europe. You cattle are really dumb as a brick.

>they are obese because the healthy food is expensive
No, that's why all you mestizo shitskin mutts are so fat. Don't try to invert reality you fucking obese, soda-slurping, churro-chomping, diabetic spic.

That's a lot of dog houses you have stacked up on your cardboard box.