How common is racemixing in the US and West Europe actually...

How common is racemixing in the US and West Europe actually? From what I understand The Great Replacement is mostly due to immigration; mixed kids are relatively rare.

Attached: 1650381057848.png (972x974, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ev1Wyk5EsGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Lust provoking image
>Irrelevant time consuming question
And of course
>Memeflag

Around here it is noticable but i guess that means its actually low enough that it stands out when i see it. If i go to the store or to a show its usually 1 or 2 bmwf couples, 8-10 wmaf, and usually at least few wmbf. All other ones are very low and i dont see them enough to keep track.

I don't know about other countries but here it's very rare, almost exclusively happening among the youngest generations. The issue is with the constant stream of shitskins that keep coming in, each one ending up living in their own evergrowing ghettos and pumping out 3 children minimum.

How bad is Italy in regards to the Great Replacement? Is it just the urban areas that are getting great-replaced?

I used to eat my dinner like this as a party piece until I started sucking myself off, now I'm just a camwhore

Attached: 0.png (1774x1317, 909.69K)

it was bad in the cities at around 2015-2016
however imo it has decreased rapidly
maybe women started to wake up

Lombardy has been great-replaced by Siculo-neapolitans for 60 years and by rest of the world invaders for 30 years.
Imagine how it can be today.

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x617, 190.4K)

its rare, probably more common in everything west of former iron curtain

>Slovenia
Based white ethnostate

Attached: 1640353800297.jpg (1080x1521, 301.25K)

I'm saving that image and sage your thread. I won't answer your "question"

I will also insult you, you subhuman filth

Attached: 1647052436096.jpg (372x500, 57.33K)

>. I won't answer your "question"
Why?

People not having children. 23% of the 400something thousands new births every year aren’t Italians, at least “ethnically” speaking (even tho the State consider them so). Most zoomers are either Moroccans, Albanian, or from Romania.

Miscegenation is indeed still relatively rare in the West. Most American states typically hover around 2-5% of marriages. But if you read "Whiteshift" by Eric Kaufmann, you'd know that demographers have miscegenation rates down to a literal science.

youtu.be/Ev1Wyk5EsGY

It starts out slowly at first, but then reaches a tipping point and increases dramatically and becomes the new normal. That's why he estimates that Whites are going to become minorities all across the West in the century and blended out of existence almost entirely in the next century. For example, he estimates that the UK will be something like 70% non-White and mixed-race within the next 100 years or so.

Why aren't Italians having children?

I don’t know. Probably because previous generations fucked up so bad that we only inherited a wasteland-to-be.

Mixed kids are rare, but come on.

ALL FIELDS. This thread shows up every week

SAUSE ME UP PLEASSSSEEE

Attached: 1635223573202.jpg (245x206, 8.91K)

very much the same in sweden, though race mixing seems even more uncommon. most of the race mixers i see are boomers with thai or west african women. havent seen any young racemixed couples with children

I'd like to know too actually

You are correct, although as immigration overwhelms White populations, the mixed kids become more common too.

nakadashi