SHAME! The Serbian Orthodox Church has recognized the autocephaly of the Macedonian Orthodox Church

SHAME! The Serbian Orthodox Church has recognized the autocephaly of the Macedonian Orthodox Church!

That Macedonian Orthodox Church has never existed in history. That church was created by Tito and the communists. And most of the churches and monasteries on the territory of Northern Macedonia were Greek, Serbian and Bulgarian. They didn't have anything Macedonian! Monkeydonia should be abolished urgently and their church!

telegraf.rs/english/3502902-large-number-of-believers-attend-joint-liturgy-in-north-macedonia

Attached: Macedonian Orthodox Church.png (776x829, 716.48K)

Wow those priests look like kike pigs
They can larp as much as they want, they will never be Macedonian

Attached: 1653379408037.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

the what has recognized the what?
literally who gives a fuck about some dead kike's religion?
the year is 2018+4 bro

D&C thread by a typical memeflag kike agent.
INB4 ONE REPLY BY THIS ID.
SEGAMEGA THIS THREAD
OP WILL NOT ENGAGE IN DISCUSSION
IGNORE THREADS OF THIS LOW QUALITY

>said G*rman

Attached: i4yzze3s1vi01.png (1186x889, 433.51K)

You have a lot of believers who are faithful to the Serbian Orthodox Church, and now this decision has just opened a Pandora's box, I don't have to say why. Most Macedonians are not Orthodox either, they are atheists.

Any serbs wanna explain who this is and whats her deal

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-143222_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x686, 185.54K)

>Ana Brnabic
She is a Croat and the granddaughter of a communist who was an Ustasha before that, and she was appointed by the Albanian Vučić in order to enter the West and the LGBT elite. Nobody even voted for her. Just so you know that Serbia has been under occupation for a long time, since 1944.

Until the Ecu Patriarch gives the green light, it's not of any importance.

Become Orthodix, faggot.

I like how faggot pms are never elected there always put in by someone else

>autocephaly
No, they haven't, just autonomy like the real Ukrainian church has from Moscow

>Attended by Catholics
Well, at least they let us know right off the bat that they're a bunch of ecumenist heretics.

Yeah this was a huge L. What can we do bros...

Daddy Burn-a-bitch

>Serbian Orthodox Church
Literally occultism.

I like diaspora tards on social media were reposting this shit like it was a good thing, not knowing that the Macedonians worshipped in the Serbian church before this NGO pushed globalhomo fake church came around. Just in time for the monkeydonkeys to get replaced by muslims too. Oh well.

explain how?

>inb4 some tired pasta about skulls

>Literally occultism.
How?

I believe their church organisation is called "Ohrid archbishopy", there isn't mention of Macedonia in their name.

What do dear Macedonians tell us about this?

More jebem ja tebi malo mater, jesi me čuo, pederčino jedna. Pokaži zastavu, pičko