Why does Christianity say ancient European religions are demon worship, witchcraft, Satanism...

Why does Christianity say ancient European religions are demon worship, witchcraft, Satanism? I'm supposed to believe some Mid Eastern jewish man is a savior, but all traditions native to Europe evil and wrong.

Attached: 1652298097386.png (451x564, 431.19K)

Because it was made by Jews

>Why does this jewish sect
There's your answer.

Made by jews = good
Made by goyim = evil

According to Christianity anything that isn't Christianity is some form of demon worship/satanis/witchcraft etcetera it doesn't single out european pagan religions

>witchcraft
I mean, here we still have witches, though they are Christian so idk how that works.

This is you. Imma invite my kike arse over your house, burn it down and build a nice jewish community center right on top of whatever bad things you were doing here. I'm the good guy.

Attached: daedalus.png (505x358, 84.18K)

Wrong. Catholics believe muslims go to heaven.

>According to Christianity anything that isn't Christianity is some form of demon worship/satanis/witchcraft etcetera it doesn't single out european pagan religions

this, pagan larpers like to act as if they are opressed., but they are just retarded

>I mean, here we still have witches, though they are Christian so idk how that works.

witchcraft is real, I was le based atheist before I cheated on a girl who went to a witch and I was impotent for 6 months before I went back to her and begged her on my knees to undo the curse or whatever, she took me to the witch and the witch sent me to an old lady and the old lady fixed my dick

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-03-29 at 15.42.42 (3).jpg (386x430, 37.6K)

>Catholics believe muslims go to heaven.
this cant be true, muslims dont even believe in God

The fuck kind of retard are you?

Oh a christlarper nevermind.

They say that to try and convert you

Catholics believe Jesus is the Son of God and muslims dont believe He is the Son of God...so no they dont believe in God. Allah has nothing to do with the Christian God

Dunno how true that story is, but I was a lt one as a kid to have fear expelled from me. Its pretty common from what Ive heard. Its called "isterivanje strave". Around 4 i had horrible nightmares and cound sleep alone. My mom brought me to here, she put a rag over my head, thrown some led into the fire. And I didnt have nightmare anymore. So i dont know.

Attached: 1652648229298.jpg (720x1280, 563.37K)

Jesus rose from the dead.
did any pagan gods do that?
didn't think so!
/thread

because christianity is a jewish golemization spell

Read this book.

Attached: reversing-hermon.jpg (400x595, 57.55K)

Muh penis witch

Attached: lynchings-sorcerers-attempted-lynchings-triggered-witchcraft-6cca82e33852d3e2-b54a53d410c9887f.jpg (589x671, 75.92K)

Attached: 1653212756243.jpg (919x1007, 171.23K)

>You think Frank is Peter's child?
>Why do you deny Peter exists
I know this might be a weird concept to you gypsie but doubling down on your retardation doesn't make your point less retarded.

Attached: 1653214838582.png (640x723, 428.28K)

*isn't

>I know this might be a weird concept to you gypsie but doubling down on your retardation doesn't make your point less retarded.
Muslims don't believe in the Trinity so they are not Christians, they dont believe Jesus died for their sins so they are not Christians

>look the jews wrote about how they had a religious spat with another jew over his claims to jewish prophecy

you are a jew worshiper

pic

Attached: marvel super hero.jpg (715x845, 189.28K)

Noone said they are christians you inbred fartbrain.

God is dead and that's a good thing you autists

so they cannot get in to Heaven no matter what some heretic pope or bishop said

I don't think this is true at all for the Catholic and Orthodox churches. I think Paul the Apostle actually taught that a lot of people before Christ would have gone to heaven because of their moral character.

Demons at most, superstition at worst.

Christianity converted the Greeks, Romans, Celts and all the Nords. There is a story there I'm sure you're too intellectually dishonest at the moment to explore. Namely that God is larger then any one race. The Lord of the Universe is the Lord of the Universe, all of it, every soul belongs to him. If you ignore him/push away and reject him, he will give you what you want. It is a very long time crying alone in the void user.

Attached: Boyar.jpg (400x810, 77.88K)

Around jooz you always lose.

Attached: Apache.jpg (493x300, 53.92K)

Hey rabbi
Whatcha doing?

>god is bigger than any race
>but our religious text MUST remain a book written by and about jews and our religious figures MUST remain jews

you jew worshipers are absolute nutters

>so they cannot get in to Heaven no matter what some heretic pope or bishop said
I don't think you understand what catholicism is.