White supremacy IS the biggest threat to america’s national security. but y’all not ready for that conversation

white supremacy IS the biggest threat to america’s national security. but y’all not ready for that conversation

Attached: 9762502C-1488-4F63-8E6B-7EAAE47E4CBD.jpg (1799x1200, 426.85K)

>muh white supremes
suddenly - wakuesha

you dont want whites to become the greatest threat to national security.

Name one (1) thing not invented by a white bvll
Hard mode : no traffic lights or super soakers

believe me...

Attached: belgs.gif (320x180, 2.32M)

Attached: B0AD3296-6746-49F4-84CC-285C049ED408.jpg (750x1055, 413.03K)

:|

Then I guess you'd better run.
Go on, we'll let you take your possessions.

Attached: 1560424220213__01.png (656x827, 1.22M)

>"Ya'll not readi to hav dat convahsayshun
Fuck off wigger.

I don't live in a city, so have fun.

Is white supremacy in the room with your right now, user?

Attached: hankhappy.jpg (204x258, 6.31K)

>burn down your cities
All good and well but start shit where I live and I'll kill you faggot niggers

>white supremacy IS the biggest threat to america’s national security
Based. Be afraid niggers

It looks like she put on Secret and it told on her!

Smelly fucking brownoids causing shit wherever they are!

I know this is a bait thread but unironically the biggest threat to americans national security is americans themselves. Allow me to elaborate:

>Rampant consumerism: Most americans are reliant on China for medicine, trinkets, toys, etc. If China decided to raise the rates on all this stuff or worse, stop producing and exporting it, it would take years to relocate all of it to the states or Africa or Central America/Mexico. This would hinder the government's pockets $$$$

>Liberal Retards: Lots of americans would vote to dis-arm themselves or at least chisel away at the 2A by banning things that aren't the guns themselves but raise prices on ammo, bankrupt gun manufacturers, or getting rid of AR style guns.

China, Russia (which they are proving with how much trouble they're having with measly Ukraine) and any other shithole country in the ME or something can't hold a candle to our military. Geopolitically, we are uninvadable. We have the biggest navy in the world, and even if you wiped the US navy from the earth, we have the biggest navy in the world with the Marines. If for whatever reason, you made it here or got missiles through our weapons defense systems, you need boots on the ground to occupy territory, well you have the super dense east coast, and the mountainous PNW and Dessert on the west coast. You also have 2 mountain ranges slightly inside of that, and then all of our food production in the middle in the great plains and fresh water that could be exported in the Great Lakes.

Yall... nigger or ham planet white feminist slide.

>remove 13% of population
>America is still 87% the same
Where is the threat?

Fucking disgusting idiotic sentiment by a bunch of ignorant retards.

White supremacists aren't the ones burning cities down when some nigger overdoses on fentanyl

>bunch of ignorant retards.
Stop mistaking evil for stupidity

if whites were really such a threat when why hasn't the country been turned upside down

they were out in the streets making threats, arms in the air showing unkempt body hair, nipples pierced and protruding, very disrespectful!

31yo virgin whitecel here how do I get a chocolate qt