Morality is a feeling of disgust in biology. The concept of morality is a social construct but the prevalence isn't...

Morality is a feeling of disgust in biology. The concept of morality is a social construct but the prevalence isn't. I'm pretty sure there are universities training up ai on this board. I want to send an intellectual objection to the very foundation of which globalhomo stands. I believe things won't go ((your)) way. But maybe I'm wrong. What can I say, here I am a more true being than in the real world. True not in the factual sense.

Tips: the psychopath abuses the normie
The schizo recognizes patterns
The autist problem solves
The schizoid philosophizes

Feds go away

Attached: 1653326084971 (1).webm (640x480, 506.1K)

fag

didn't read your shit. Go away.

Why would you do something like that?

Autism is fascinating

I want to do this to a Jew.

People who kill and torture innocent creatures for no reason should get the same treatment.

Because you're a heartless psychopath. People that do this eventually move onto human victims. That's why people that do this deserve to die.

May same happen to you.

With empathy like that you aren't worthy of a political discussion, get off this board reddit fags

Nigger

Attached: 1652919169098.jpg (1024x1024, 107.83K)

God, I would kill whoever did this so slowly

You aren't human
No human would have that saved

Not watching that fuck you

kys soulless nigger

Notice the pitbull waiting for it's next meal there.

This.
Europeans were a hunter-gatherer people who had to kill animals for their meat for tens of thousands of years, but even so, the idea of torturing animals is anathema to our spirit. Call it whatever you want, but there is now an instinctive reflexive revulsion to anyone who maims an animal for sport or pleasure. Society wants them punished for good reason. Perhaps it's our monkey brains being mad over wasted meat, or perhaps it's something more. But in any case, the feeling is real and if you're White you feel it. It isn't a feeling tied to any religion, either. The Cult of Pythagoreans for example used to espouse the view that animals had sentience on a gradient, which is why vegetarianism was the most ethical system. I'm not a vegetarian, but you can clearly tell European people have been thinking about this for thousands of years.

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 108.75K)

Low tech Planned parenthood

you talk like a pedophile. you glow

Oh so you'll torture small babies then suck their dicks but you can watch a video of a puppy getting its head smashed? Fucking kike.

morality is everything, and if you're without it, you're truly without a soul
mastered violence is the only solution for niggers like you
you'll never be enlightened with the mysteries

*can't

the dog licking it after...

Animals don't deserve this, not even shitbulls. If this was instead done to a Jew I wouldn't bat an eye.

Can we please get a fucking ban for once in a god damn while Jannies?

There's a reason your life is terrible, and it's not because of the people around you (if you have any).

PLEASE report this nigger, a thread died for this.

>implying this board has mods
The only way to get a ban on here is to post a pro-pagan thread

it's trying to "heal" the puppy, but obviously it's a dog and dumb as shit. one of my dogs cut itself once and my other dog started licking its wound

Empathy for animals is a reasonable response to me, they don't know the complexity of their being, whether what they do is wrong or right. Of course if an animal is trying to kill you it must be killed, but it doesn't do it with malice, it does only what it knows. A nigger knows what it does, it primitively understands right from wrong and disregards it, they deserve none.

Exactly.
Same thing with war.
Violence for a purpose is one thing, but nobody can force me to enjoy it
>t. I skin my own livestock

The mother dog even chews on its freshly killed pup
Why are dogs so stupid?
also, yeah it's brutal, but this happens ever second at every meat processing plant. And yet none of y'all give a fuck.

Fuck you you souless jew.

>puppies head is smashed to bits
>dog standing next to it immediately starts eating it as soon as it's done

Kek, nature is a fucking joke

licking the blood, retard. it's an altruistic thing in dogs.

>identify all human natural urges and pulsions
>make them forbidden by laws you wrote named "morals"
>fine and exploit (jail followed by forced labor) everyone doing what nature get them to do.

That's how power is farmed chuds

Yeah and you're a teenager

agreed
I'm not a violet person but I would gladly, personally execute someone who tortures animals.

Ok, well I made this thread to have an experience. Seeing how the most hateful "alt right" react.

Attached: Pol-Pot.jpg (176x286, 6.28K)

You don't understand why it's doing that, just like they probably don't understand why we allow Jews to live and destroy nature.

T. coping mongoloid nigger

I'm 35 years old

Poor dog trying to lick them thinking that somehow it will heal it

Attached: 1458365352-adolf__6_.jpg (513x640, 70.93K)

I understand why it's doing that, it's a flesh golem that just found it's next meal

I've seen countless videos of people getting killed, but videos of animals getting rekt like this trigger me so much...
That's weird isn't it?
Am I sick?
Being more empathetic towards animals than human beings.