Look at how BASED and REDPILLED Russia is!

Look at how BASED and REDPILLED Russia is!

Attached: Sergey-Levashov-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 226.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/a-tiny-russian-village-of-chabad-fame-dreams-of-becoming-jewish-pilgrimage-site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Behold... the aryan race!

Kino. Look at all that fertile soil to farm on.

I want comfy dacha

Attached: 755561881459637.jpg (945x475, 314.02K)

you already posted this yesterday

looks pretty good to me

NO NO NO HE HAS TO SLURP CORN SYRUP EVERYDAY HOW CAN HE LIVE LIKE THIS NOOOOO HE NEEDS TO BE PUMPED WITH SEED OILS

Here come the shills trying to rationalize people living in dumps.
If you like it so much why are you against white people being replaced? The result is the same.

You already posted this yesterday Mr.Bot

Russians are mongoloid Asians, not Aryans.

Honestly I could probably beat his ass. He looks like a faggot.

>white man
>spending his weekend in his country house which he owns built on the land he owns
What's so bad here?

Holy fuck anons, you have no clue how hard I want to impregnate him. Just imagine, you're on top of him, your cock sliding in and outside his warm, wet, and welcoming boipussy. He gently caresses and scratches your nape, you lean in passionately kiss, feeling his soft lips and tongue. Your rhythm starts increasing, you're thrusting faster and faster alongside his increasingly louder and faster moaning. He screams in pleasure as he orgasms, you can feel his orgasmic palpitations gripping hard on your cock as you yourself ejaculate inside of him. You fill up his rectum with your sperm, painting his insides with your white life juice, planting your seed in his colon. Then you cuddle together and sleep soundly, fully feeling the romantic bond between each other and the life you have created.

And I'll post it tomorrow, too.

>what's wrong with having countryside property?
He didn't take at least a $500,000 loan plus tip and mortgage insurance and realtor fee to get it. Also Americans are seething because they live on tiny lots in the suburbs.

Attached: mckinney.jpg (1024x1161, 556.64K)

>when you try to do that in america

Attached: 1631381371708.jpg (930x640, 47.27K)

Just started on mine, wagmi

Attached: фундамент3.png (1275x959, 3.54M)

timesofisrael.com/a-tiny-russian-village-of-chabad-fame-dreams-of-becoming-jewish-pilgrimage-site/

Attached: 20220524_083737.jpg (700x1009, 416.36K)

Still better than niggers

white people living in dumps with fellow white people is not the same as white people living in dumps with niggers

Got me here

Attached: 1653129768751.png (447x438, 401.48K)

The corruption is so tiresome.

Seethe kike.

Attached: 1612603571469.jpg (2500x1735, 969.44K)

you are just jealous because he isn't a fat fuck who eats poop everyday.
Don't forget: American food is full of poop.
so stfu shit eater

based and redpilled

I don't see a single thing wrong with this. Take a look at Los Angeles, USA for comparison.

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

Americans can't imagine just owning rural land to chill on and BBQ and hang out with your family and garden and grow some vegetables. It hurts their minds to even contemplate leaving their air conditioned wooden shit shack and driving to somewhere to be OUTDOORS without climate controlled air at all times.

Attached: america (2).jpg (1632x1224, 678.12K)

Dios mio, el castizo de las americas

Years ago my grandparents had purchased a National Geographic subscription for me. In one issue there was an article about these summer gardens of Russia, dachas. Mainly older folks that had lived through the shitty parts of communism. I was impressed by their beautiful quaint backyard gardens, and how they stressed the importance of self sufficiency. It partially inspired me and my small backyard hobby farm,I am pretty sure I saved that issue and it is in a box down stairs.
Hope you are doing well Ivan

And you will still be in cucked state mutt

>metal sub framing

Dang, that's one way to do it

Well maybe they can make some money out of it. But they'll probably get pushed out by jews.

>op, jealous that he is such a fag that he could never chop 1/10th as much wood, even if given 100 years to do so

Attached: los_beautiful_wedding.jpg (737x862, 90.17K)

growCHADS

Attached: nBkSUhL2glEnkMa0PqzZvc62gYT28pj20yPFnuWR9mOBdDebBizCnTY8qdJf6ReJ58vU9meMMok3Ee2nhSR6ISeO9G1N_wjJ=5D0hBRi8UP0EIUv3--2auw.jpg (1200x1200, 463.92K)

>All this cope
You people realize America has all of these things too, right? Except I don't have to live in a shithole.
>inb4 videos of inner cities
I can move to rural america or the mountains and build a cottage and start farming too.
I would like to see how tough you fags will seem to be if even the fucking stock market falls and you lose your jobs.

Asbestos tiles lol

>no mcdonalds
Mutts could never live there

>I would like to see how tough you fags will seem to be if even the fucking stock market falls and you lose your jobs.
Whoa stand back lads we've found a true Ameritard here.

Attached: americadie.jpg (788x622, 47.27K)

He looks happy tho

We planted our potato field last week. It produces enough potatoes for 4 families which is like 25 people to eat basically all year.

Attached: potato_field.jpg (900x1600, 620.59K)