Is he really doing this for the white race like /chug/ claims?

Is he really doing this for the white race like /chug/ claims?

Attached: ca5af8323e6a39ba8303be615964f152.jpg (324x480, 28.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gat-hrgeajQ
news24.com/World/News/Put...acism-20050927
news24.com/Africa/News/Fi...Putin-20051220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's about banan.
You wouldn't understand, western pig

chug doesn't claim that

Obviously not, Russia is a multi cultural country that is on its way to becoming 30% Muslim

Not really it’s about helping his people some of whom are “white” escape the clutches of CIA/mi6 mental assault and rebuilding his country, I don’t think that anyone from chug has said this

Do you force that meme so hard because it makes you feel better about how badly your country got raped in ww2?

Attached: 1546958895255.jpg (1192x670, 116.56K)

He’s a KGB kike who wants to denazify Israeli backed kosher Nazis. Any Forums is choosing sides in a Jewish civil war. I weep.

He is doing what Hitler did for Germany but for Russians (some of them are white)
The thing is, since Russians defeated Hitler he can’t openly say “Hitler was right” without destroying Russia’s patriotism and cohesion, so to avoid being called a 21st century nazi he called the other side nazis (azov) and out jew the jews lmao

No, but he’s fighting ZOGmerica, Israel, GAYTO and that manlet comedian jew rodent zelesnkiy so he has my total support.

They have several times

>kike
>doing this for the white race
Get bamboozled chud, it always just for the money.

Attached: 1396522937_348645362 (1).jpg (410x480, 59.3K)

Not once faggot the general argument is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. People want to see the west lose because the west is fucking shit. They don't insist that Putin is pro white or anything. Has never been seriously proposed. On the other hand, retard shills like you use this line to discredit

They claim he's pro white and anti globohomo.

What are useful idiot niggers utterly incapable of just distancing themselves from gay shit. When I see ZOG fighting a multiculti shitskin empire my first instinct is to just ignore that bullshit but somehow you faggots always need to choose a side no matter how shit both options are.

>anti globohomo
yes
>pro white
Not directly, but by virtue of the first point, is probably better

but he's not anti globohomo either lol

You are now becoming aware that every world power or stronger regional power is multicultural

prove it

>the general argument is the enemy of my enemy is my friend
You are falling for Jewish mitosis false dichotomy bullshit. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. You need to look at what you are dealing with instead of blindly choosing a side. Sometimes it’s better to just walk away.

You’re a stupid faggot. My country is trying to replace me, my country sets up DHS taskforces to investigate me for not believing the correct thing or saying naughty words online, my country just gave $50,000,000,000 tax payer dollars during the worst economic crisis in 40 years to that little jewrat cocksucker zelenskiy. So yeah, I am 100% rooting for Russia to embarrass America on the world stage and annihilate jewkraine thieves while he’s at it. Snownigger tongue my anus.

Which is why simping for Great powers is always retarded. I hope Russia,USA and China should all be balkanized.

He is doing it for Russia. Incidentally, what he is doing is beneficial for the white race.

Son of a jewish woman fighting for the white race. Holy fuck these chugs truly are absolutely retarded.

Attached: tretrtwe.png (1270x130, 22.84K)

>OH BOY am I glad I fought among mongols and Muslims tk kill European grandma's and became a chinket for putin. Haha based and redpilled, African volunteers? Anything to stop le globohomo™ my fellow goypers

Attached: 1653377326070m.jpg (969x1024, 123.59K)

You can't prove a negative. You prove to me that he is anti globohomo

So you really are incapable of even grasping the idea of ignoring both sides and walking away when every option is bullshit? I guess i shouldn’t be surprised considering your country is utterly mindbroken by Jewish mitosis two party system.

/chug/ are delusional morons, and in any case aren't nationalists at all otherwise they would have dropped this fag for saying this.

Attached: 1651816756278.jpg (1000x1000, 149.42K)

bc he represents russia

These kind of statements don't align with anything Any Forums would agree with, yet for some reason he's still shilled here. Putin has a great PR team to do spinwork on this.

Attached: putinquote2005.jpg (746x1024, 376.26K)

Because there's clearly a good side here. The European side. Even if Ukraine sought closer ties with the west it would still be less pozzed than your country and we could have another Poland or Hungary added to the gang. Now it's a thoroughly destroyed European country courtesy of the mongols and Muslims you want to keep our in the first place. Fuck I wish it was still 2014 when pol was full of ethnonats. Fuck these groyper jews and do nothing nihilists

and that proves it how? you have provided no proof. keep in mind he was in WEF and is friends with Scwab

>what Hitler did for Germany
He sold his country to jews and sent men to die in a war. Stop acting like it's any other way than all politicians against normal people. There only thing they are trying to protect is their interests.

Shelom is helmet in slavic

shills

Oh yeah then I should support NATO who bombed my country and blamed bosnian serbs for genocide, you got it.

As for westoids' perspective on things you can't expect anybody to side with their corrupt government that is actively replacing them. I know you don't really have that problem since no niggers want to go to finland but you really cant expect people after covid, blm, countless migrant waves, inflation, etc, to not wish for their country's destruction,

He's not in WEF

ok, well I'm still waiting for you to post something showing he's anti globohomo

Russians are descendants of the Mongol horde. Their entire culture and way of thinking shows as much.

In fact he's pro immigration and wants more muslims to brown up russia

He's pro Jewish as well and right wingers have to be kept silent

>Shills
Must be nice to have a get out of jail free card when you're too stupid to have an actual conversation

he has a multiethnic empire subject to western interference and separatism he cannot create a pro russian ethnostate without destroying it and causing internal division.

(2003) Putin has condemned the use of a number of political parties in the last election campaign nationalist slogans such as “Russia – for a Russian.” “Those who it says – it is either dishonest people, so just assholes, or it provocateurs” [...] “The prosecutor’s office must respond to manifestations of this kind, if it finds in certain actions constitute a crime,” [...] “We have the relevant article of the Criminal Code,” [...] “As for those parties that during the election campaign allowed sort of thing, frankly, I did not see it, because it really did not watch carefully for all the debate. But if such facts are, I will talk to Attorney General asking him to review what is known about it. Reaction should be.”

youtube.com/watch?v=Gat-hrgeajQ (dead link)

(2005) Putin: “We are going to intensify law enforcement activities and do everything we can so to make skinheads and fascist elements disappear from the political map of our country.”

news24.com/World/News/Put...acism-20050927

(2005) Putin: Russia’s Federal Security Service, the successor agency to the KGB, should be used to fight extremist nationalism and racism in society [...]

“The security services, especially the FSB, should become an important link in an effective opposition to extremism,” “Russia has always had strong national unity and cohesion among the peoples living on its lands,” “One must understand that militant nationalism, xenophobia, and calls for violence, and inter-ethnic conflict threaten the stability of our multi-ethnic state.”

news24.com/Africa/News/Fi...Putin-20051220

Attached: 1507638339383.jpg (502x900, 119.68K)

He is fighting America and the west.