Military–industrial complex
Ukraine is losing
Russia is losing

FPBP
also
WHO CARES?

News and/or freemasons

also Saudi Arabia

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 21-00-54 Companies ranked by Market Cap - CompaniesMarketCap.com.png (850x711, 65.61K)

Russia doesnt have MIC, they are all state owned. FYI

The amerikikes are winning.

every dead ukrop and russnigger is a win for me

Me.

>currently
it's a war. imagine asking this every week during WW2, really imagine it and realize how faggoty and annoying that person would be.

The polar bears. They are fucking like crazy and upping their numbers.

Attached: Yuzivska_gas_field_location_map.gif (253x209, 15.83K)

Ukraine. Not in the "plucky underdog defeating evil incompetent empire" way, more like an analog of WW1.
i.e. a big empire with an incredibly overhyped military starts a massive multi-pronged assault against a seemingly inferior foe but gets humiliatingly bogged down into a stalemate that lasts for years and ultimately loses because its economy cannot compete with more than half of the world's.

China

Satan

wow youre stupid
youre not

Russia.
At a very high and most definitely disproportionate cost for what can realistically be gained in the end, but still.
Russia.

you're about to find out

Attached: file.png (583x621, 593.53K)

A lot of their factories that build heavy equipment stopped working, and the Russians are relying on parts from storage. There’s a lot of poorly maintained equipment being used by Russia.

According to western media Ukraine so we must assume Russia is winning.

USA.

In this case you can only win once the objectives are all clear but this whole thing is a mess.

Just you wait until China does their move to Taiwan.

this is sadly probably the correct answer.
also some truth here, but I think their 'winning' is entirely unsustainable.

Attached: 23748g9egdoch8732.jpg (1280x944, 120.37K)

I don’t care