Maybe religion is there to keep us from doing something

Just a thought

Attached: pepe.smoking.jpg (474x474, 25.93K)

Le enlightened atheist, please bestow more wisdom upon the world

Go on.....

Maybe you should go back to r*ddit, faggot.

It's funny that. All these traditions we had in place, that seemed silly and useless, were actually slowly evolved over decades and exist in order to prevent something bad.
Start taking them away and problems start to rear their heads

Here's the reality.
>The universe is infinity and it's hard to grasp just how vast space is.
>Time is not real, we invented time because we age. There's only the now and formation of matter.
>God is needed because without God fucking children and LGBT shit would get out of control.
>Death is a factor that comes for all but due to narcissism we can never accept it especially in youth hence why we mock religion.
>When we get to a certain age we start to tolerate religious people because we understand that even they know that it's all bullshit but they need something to hold on to in order to stay sane after mothers and loved ones passed away.

Discussed that with my father today. I no longer have any faith, but I do believe religion is good to keep you out of vices like drinking, smoking, drugs in general, and even being a hypocrite, people usually have a healthier and happier life while being Christians.

I've been Christian for a long time, I really was, but now I can't believe anymore, even tried going to the church many times, but it's a no for me.

It does feel bad tho, having no goal, no happiness, no meaning. That's why I think being religious is a good thing, if you can do it. I just can't.

Attached: 1_JS252278581.jpg (1200x1200, 123.72K)

Not an atheist at all

I was raised religious

but now I think it may just all be mind control to keep us from doing something

my evidence: nothing ever happens, even though it clearly should

thanks

Part of the problem, not part of the solution.

user, by default 'time' is real

may not be what some define as time, but no less real

its there to control dummies like (you)

>religion is the only thing that controls people

>Maybe religion is there to keep us from doing something
Of course it is. You're just putting this together now?

>The destruction of civilization and the rise of a tyrannical world government is preordained!! Its all a part of gawd's plan!! Haven't you read the book of Revelation?? But don't worry. Rabbi yeshua will save you in the end!!
You fucking christkikes are too stupid to even realize how stupid you are. You're on the same intellectual level as African niggers who dance around the bonfire in order to summon the rain god. You're an absolute embarrassment.

Attached: 994A6993-3F29-4D15-8542-F6F69F41B06B.jpg (530x530, 81.1K)

>Was raised Christian.
>Turn my back on God and become atheist.
>Have no purpose, nothing matters, no meaning to anything, why am I even alive?
>Severe depression, suicidal.
>Severe alcoholism, drug abuse.
>Almost get myself killed or arrested several times.
>Psych ward 3 times
>Crying while drinking alone.
>God starts starts "talking" to me through my soul/spirit
>Realize god is inside all of us.
>Realize that atheism is completely illogical
>Random explosion created living organisms = retarded take
>Realize that you can believe in god and evolution at the same time and they don't contradict each other.
>Realize that I don't need to follow any specific religion to have a personal relationship with god.
Etc...

Attached: 1652865114923.jpg (900x900, 77.28K)

Yes, it's there to keep you from existing as a race if you're a threat to jewish power

Attached: 1644863293390.jpg (800x672, 196.41K)

Bump
and agreed

christcucks will seethe when their mind control power matrix is put under the spotlight. I'll let ypu in on the secret just in case you're a genuine retard rather than an average christcuck who is aware but goes along with it for money, infkuence , control, etc - The end times prophecies are not a prediction but rather a blueprint for global control. No one helps the jew complete their blueprints more than christcucks because you need the end times to arrive so your moshiach will return. Christians are walking us off a cliff either because they want power or because they're mentally handicapped.

Yeah, that's the point, the control and to instate more complex than instinctual morals into a person. To relieve their worries and to give them comfort. To give them cause and to justify that cause. It is ultimately good for societal cohesion.

function of institutionalised religion has always been to influence the mob

the funny thing is that you would read the proper translation of Bible you would understand why everybody hate jews and why this would never end. also basically different races explained in bible (whites are prime, asian secondary and niggers are slaves). that's why jews hate KJV - because it's not censored

>(((good for societal cohesion)))
See most christcucks are aware its a mind control power matrix. That's why I don't assume they are all dumb anymore. Yes, many christians are severely disabled but the majority are of decently intelligent and are simply bowing and going along with the power structure for personal gain or to avoid persecution.

Jews are well aware of exactly why the goyim hate them. It's not rocket science.

I don't care whether it's Christianity or some other religion, if a single race has the same religious beliefs they will get along better. That's just it.

>nothing ever happens, even though it clearly should
>Tfw I couldn't get God to do my bidding so now I don't like him no mo'

Rules are there to keep society in a functioning state. Keep them and you get to have your society live another decade, lose them, and watch reality crumble.
We're constantly in limbo of losing our shackles that keep us above water.

Yellow thinks we will float
Blue thinks we should get more chains
Red thinks longer chains are better
Green thinks we can swim

Shorter cradling period has always lead to poverty. Longer ones have so far lead to population decline.
Better to live in poverty than not at all

disgusting christ slavery

The worst atheist argument I've ever seen is something along the lines of "if religion is the only thing keeping you from robbing, raping,m and murdering other people, you're a terrible person!"
The only people who could make such an argument are sheltered little white kids who grow up in gated communities.
Newsflash kiddos - the world is FULL of terrible people - niggers, idiots, terrorists, and assorted trash, and if "fairy tales" about hell keep half of them from murdering you and your family in your sleep, you better hope they keep believing in those fairy tales.

From doing what specifically?
Most people grind their way through their lives. It is not religion that prevents them from risking all of the little they have, it is good sense.

Countless millions have died for their faith.
How many are willing to die to prove 2+2=4

>Realize that I don't need to follow any specific religion to have a personal relationship with god
In other word, you are larping.

Attached: 1652573536091.jpg (320x320, 7.54K)

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you."

Literally says that in the bible.

Christianity has been subverted. Christians used to kill people. Christcucks are Judeo-Christians. And then, there's an older, based version of Christianity. Why do (((Satan worshipers))) hate Christians so much? It's because they fear true Christianity, they know how powerful it is.

Attached: 457537428745.jpg (2400x1350, 2.36M)

Larping as what?

Why is it necessary to follow a cult to believe in a creator? Hm?

>Christianity has been subverted.
Christianity IS the subversion

>Christians used to kill people.
Yes, white people. One outstanding feature about the Christian burning at the stake business was that it was always White people who were being burned. Never have I heard of a nigger being burned at die stake for his heretical beliefs. Nor have I ever heard of a Jew being burned at the stake for not believing precisely along specified lines of Judaism, even though they did not believe in Christ at all.

Okay but the point of Christianity is to replace racial, family and national identity. Christcucks will claim otherwise but Christian organizations massively fund immigration because more people = more potential gullible suckers to put money on the collection plate. That particular religion is designed to accept any race and to bring all nations of the world under god.

Is religion responsible for wide spread violence or wide spread apathy. Pick one you fedora fag ass clown.

Attached: 1639052333299.jpg (750x1059, 146.63K)

>jews hate jesus and jews are evil therefore jesus must be god in the flesh
I've responded to this script too many times. Again, jews are acutely aware of why the goyim hate them, and the goyim will often do the opposite of what jews say. You got suckered.

Because they have lessions and rules that benifit you even if they dont seem that way at 1st. If you are going through religions picking and choosing what you like, then you are just larping as a spirituslist. If you were a women you would be posting on /r/WitchesvsPatriarchy

>If religion is the only thing keeping you from robbing, raping,m and murdering other people, you're a terrible person!"
Honestly, what else? Fear of prison? That's only if I get caught. Might as well kill the witness.
Only someone stronger can stop me, and boy are they rare, especially amongst females

Christians have burnt Jews to death for abducting Christian children, drinking their blood and sacrificing them to Moloch in burnt offering. There were also the Crusades. Although largely defensive they were killing Muslims. No cheek turning.

Did you read the Quote? He called them "fake Jews (imposters), Satan worshipers and liars.

>Because they have lessions and rules that benifit you even if they dont seem that way at 1st.
Agreed
If you are going through religions picking and choosing what you like, then you are just larping as a spirituslist.
Disagree
>If you were a women you would be posting on /r/WitchesvsPatriarchy
Strawman

>There were also the Crusades.
Its great when white people sacrifice themselves to prove they're the real jews isn't it? The crusades weren't defensive or for the reasons you hear on The History Channel - it was actually to reclaim their masonic Solomon's Temple site, because Christians are after all the *real jews/israelites* right?