Many people ask: Why do Russians support the war in Ukraine and are happy about everything that is going on there?

Many people ask: Why do Russians support the war in Ukraine and are happy about everything that is going on there?

The answer is simple: because they have nothing else to be happy about. They are in a terrible moral situation: if you face reality, it turns out that they themselves are shit, live in shit, and have thought and acted shitty all their lives. Either persist in believing in the illusion of greatness, or accept that you've flushed your whole life down the drain, believing the scum. Who can take that?

This is not to mention the fact that the Russian authorities themselves prevent people from fixing the lousy situation in the country by fining and imprisoning them even for unauthorized road repairs near their homes.
Many Russians are so poor that they cannot even move to a neighboring region to get a job where they are paid a little more than in their hometown.

Attached: image.png (280x356, 78.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20181026-suicide-epidemic-plaguing-french-farmers-loire-atlantique
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

back to 2ch liberashka

Attached: my reaction to this post.jpg (632x474, 49.75K)

Fuck you, Kremilebot. You won't get 15 rubles per comment if you do such a bad job.

Attached: 16415574924220.gif (555x450, 378.16K)

Russians
They
Russian flag
Fail

>this is fine

Attached: life in russia.jpg (600x400, 276.85K)

Many people ask: Why do Americans support the war in Iraq and are happy about everything that is going on there?

The answer is simple: because they have nothing else to be happy about. They are in a terrible moral situation: if you face reality, it turns out that they themselves are shit, live in shit, and have thought and acted shitty all their lives. Either persist in believing in the illusion of greatness, or accept that you've flushed your whole life down the drain, believing the scum. Who can take that?

This is not to mention the fact that the American authorities themselves prevent people from fixing the lousy situation in the country by fining and imprisoning them even for unauthorized road repairs near their homes.
Many Americans are so poor that they cannot even move to a neighboring state to get a job where they are paid a little more than in their hometown.

Attached: npc.jpg (1242x1613, 1.34M)

Stop cherrypicking, xoxol

Attached: 1652535714327 (1).png (996x1143, 240.64K)

Coming to a street near you soon

Whats the last one? Monkee pox?

The op is the Hohol, and not russian

Bump.
Beautifully said.

>"KIND FOREIGNERS, PLEASE, HELP ME TO LEAVE THIS SHITTY COUNTRY!!!"
>"I PROMISE I WILL BE GOOD!!!"

Ah yes, a Russian young man wants to be a white skinned nigger in the ''heavenly west'' and life off of gibs. Some things never change since 1991.

Sopa de Bandera...

I pray for Russia.
I support their war because despite the problems in Russia, any enemy of the Jews in the US State Department is a friend of mine.

No way Moscow is comparable to Denmark and better than France. What the fuck happened to europe?

>can’t afford a tank of gas to become a drifter
Ishyddt redneck

Attached: 14BB7D10-641D-4B3B-9AE2-A08FF433DAA3.jpg (549x708, 205.9K)

This is after they stole all the toilets and asphalt, right?

> The op is the Hohol, and not russian
Too self-aware to be ruskie aye, with a glint of a human soul.

Attached: 1643223503173.png (511x400, 293.14K)

>What the fuck happened to europe?
You know the answer.

Attached: 1527956698020.jpg (261x303, 25.34K)

Jacek, you will be knife'd by hohols soon :^)

60% of Moscow is illegal migrants from middle east as well. Has to be something else.

>illegal migrants
Yes, some Raffik came to Russia to wash cars just so he can send his salary to his wife Zulfiya and his 5 children.

Do the MALE NIGGERS that flooded the White Lands do the same?

Why the hell not, even country like France has problems
france24.com/en/20181026-suicide-epidemic-plaguing-french-farmers-loire-atlantique

No, you stupid russian zoomer weeb, they are fine with it because they remember the 90s and how they starved, how everything was in chaos, thanks to listening to the very "clever" people of the west who only do good.