Why is there so many disgusting groomers in schools?

twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1528788899694186496

Why is there so many disgusting groomers in schools?

Attached: FTewxILVEAEcMBz.jpg (443x534, 45.86K)

If I had this freak as a teacher I'd do absolutely nothing because I'm a pussy

Based and labiapilled

The bar is so low now that winning is easy. Just don't be a demented faggot and people will see it as surprisingly refreshing

The sad thing is if you scroll up, he's not even ugly, he's actually attractive, what makes people do something so stupid??

Fags reproduce by touching kids
Faggotry and pedos are closely linked
They naturally gravitate towards areas with kids to create more of their filth.
Really not hard to work out.

Pussy. I'd boycott his class and report him to the IRS.

Attached: school pride.webm (720x1272, 1.42M)

Insane faggots should not be permitted within 1000ft of any grade school.

Let's just call them what they are. Pedophiles

Lets be honest,you're an ineffectual loner like 99% of the posters. Probably mild autism, hyper sensitive to stimuli, above average iq but also do absolutely nothing with it. You just want an easy quiet life .

We're all drawn to Any Forums because it's an oasis of sanity.

In a weird way,but its filled with odd people

>Probably mild autism
Don't care if I do or not. I prefer to think that I am mentally pure so I stay mentally pure.
>hyper sensitive to stimuli
Nope.
>above average iq but also do absolutely nothing with it.
138 IQ highschool dropout druggie retard trying to fix things before it's too late.
>You just want an easy quiet life.
Everyone does.

I'd still report that faggot to the IRS.
Maybe fart on him too.

Because they don't let us carry axes into schools.

Attached: AmerPsycho_130Pyxurz.jpg (1600x990, 117.82K)

>>You just want an easy quiet life.
>Everyone does.
They dont. Dont you see normies with their drama and their night clubbing, sleeping around etc.

At least we're not crazy perverts wearing dresses and preying upon schoolchildren, like the bearded babyraper in OP's post. The fact that he's a teacher is frightening.

Then get kicked out of school/uni and no other educational institution will take you in, nice one, Gomez.

It really is worrying. If I was a parent and this freak went near my kid I think I'd do something illegal

>making a kiss face and making eyes at the camera

Attached: 1647967321763.jpg (680x962, 150.25K)

20 fedbucks have been deposited into your shill account

Odd? Sure, but not psychotic - in constant denial of basic truths - like most people today. I come here because it's the last place on the internet where a spade is called a spade, even if you have to wade through a bunch of schizos to see the spade in the first place.

TEXAS
FUCKING TEXAN FLAG
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW WILL MUTTS EVER FUCKINGN RECOVER???

I'd've raped you in the school bathroom and muffled your screams of protest with a towel :)

I fucked an arab girl in the school toilets once. She smelt like fish and her dad used to beat her.

fathers need to go "meet" the teachers face to face, guys like this would quit on their own

That is just tom green in a muumuu dress

if you are a student of this faggot and don't beat the living shit out of him every day you absolutely deserve to get groomed
when i was in school five of us would've teamed up and jumped the faggot in the rest room leaving him weep in his is own piss and blood so he never dared to come back to work
what the fuck is wrong with zoomers?

BASED

It wasnt, I couldnt get the smell off me all evening