The great replacement

I simply don’t understand how you can be so stupid and raciest as to believe in the so-called great replacement theory. You have all been tricked by trump and fox news. There is no international conspiracy to destroy the white race. I’m sure you all panicked when whites made up less than 50% percent of the US population. But the USA is and always will be a country made up of immigrants, so why is it a problem suddenly when they aren’t white.
You need to break out the cycle of false information you are trapped in. break out of the hate which I don’t even think you understand why you have. But by all means prove me wrong, I am open to discussion. I am by no means a democrat but how can you turn to far to the right.

Attached: 4-chan.png (342x147, 5.56K)

New fag go back!

Oy vey, is that you, Moshe?

its real; you just don't want to accept that the people you consider wrong are actually right and are justified in their positions

poo

Attached: chann.jpg (264x191, 7.8K)

If you understand basic math, you can understand that Whites are being replaced. Even children can understand it, so maybe a nigger faggot like you can too.

Attached: 45BC2DB4-B628-4A27-9729-FC18269D76D6.jpg (634x400, 21.27K)

Trump and Fox got it from Any Forums. Any Forums got if from Jews and seeing it with our own eyes and kikes literally writing articles bragging about it you thick cunt.

Attached: RealSatanistsDon'tWearBlack.gif (640x612, 2.35M)

and why is that a problem, Is your hole identity your race

keep lying to yourself

Attached: 1647104930940.png (989x1299, 1.73M)

Honour, intellect, bravery as apposed to stupidity and many more aren't found in all races. When the white race disappears humanity will be totally worthless.

Attached: WhatWe'reBeingReplacedWith.jpg (1024x1005, 207.01K)

shut up bitch you don't know jackshit, open your fucking eyes faggot, theres an obvious intent to demonize white people on the radical left. just as much as theres an intent to move all blacks to africa on the right. its not a one sided moral street where the left is in anyway more morally correct. also you obviously never seen all the big black cock propaganda thats been running for fucking literal years now. when thats just a fucking lie and its actually harmful to blacks just as much as it is to whites lol.

Replacement isn't by accident, its dreamt up and heavily planned and funded and ruthlessly carried out by sadistic satanic pedophile psychopaths that want to dominate, control, torture and kill anything of honour and beauty. So ask yourself why ((they)) would be getting rid out white people and replacing them with nigs and shitskins? It's not a compliment to have ((them)) instead of us.

Hole? Whole genius. You’re whole point now is mute

Which parent didnt give you guys enough love to think like this ? mommy ? or daddy?

Are you a buck that needs breaking?

You're a faggot, meaning your opinion is totally worthless

>getting this mad to a low-effort beyond obvious troll post

You must be a happy white women

The best part is fuckers like this will suffer the most when the mega rich get their way and replace everybody with slaves.

i can't wait when traitors like you are condemned in the post civil war factions

are you retarded we can see all your posts changing flag does nothing, lmfao what a newfag

Attached: 1651776581785.jpg (250x221, 7.05K)