Juneteenthbros, did we get too cocky?

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-075521_Kiwi Browser.jpg (1079x494, 120.08K)

Blackie Lawless will never be satisfied

>juneteenth
what the fuck?

Attached: 1636981335158.jpg (600x900, 42.23K)

The fuck is Juneteenth?

Tf is that? Niggers shooting each other to celebrate?? Oops thats what they do daily lol... lmao

shithawks Rickey.

The day that the slaves were told about Lincoln’s emancipation proclamation. Announced in Galveston Texas.

I don't give a shit about niggers or their holidays at all.

Attached: BasedBiden.jpg (720x417, 27.8K)

It’s another paid day off for feds. Nice work protesters. Lol

Haahahah, they finally see. BLM, LGBT, Juneteenth. The corps don't give a fuck. It's all about the bottom dollar and pandering to this shit works. They're being fucking played.

She's not wrong kek

Civilization was better when only white people knew about it.

For me it's augusteenth

Juneteenth? What fucking date is that supposed to be? The absolute state of American education.

Please be considerate niggers don't know how to count

Wypeepo dohn wash they chikn

Attached: 1651844066680.jpg (404x632, 137.34K)

Made up holiday for niggers. They already got one but since society bends over backwards for them why not give them another.

It's weird to see people talk about it so much all of a sudden. I grew up in nigger central, it was talked about and celebrated in those communities but I never heard about it on TV or anything. Now banks close early for it, wtf?

I like to go to the local park early in the morning and take the primo BBQ spot, and do absolutely nothing with it. It makes me happy when I hear the bitching...

Nigger-3/5's compromise

I agree, I wish I never knew about it either.

Attached: 1635487030902.jpg (713x1024, 207.05K)

>when only black people knew about it
unlike there fathers

It's June nineteenth. Not exactly sure when or why they started combining the words...but it's been a thing for as long as I've been alive, so 40+ years.

/thread

Banks don't want their tellers shot by the juneteeth crowd

Black speak is how.

Most white people have only learned about it recently. I learned about it two years ago and last year it became mainstream. Now Walmart has celebratory party ware like paper plates and napkins

It's how niggers cope with not being able to celebrate the actual holiday that falls on that day

Attached: jAeSZ41.png (490x87, 3.42K)

>when only black people knew about it
>implying 99% of the niggers knew what it was until massa Biden told them
Top kek. It was funny seeing all the festivals near me popping up and seeing niggers pretend they've always celebrated it

Juneteenth is just another nigger "holiday" none of them actually properly celebrate because it doesn't involve a day off or getting free shit from somebody, but they all ook and eek about every time it approaches because it's "their" holiday. You know, like Kwanzaa or black history month.

Pretty ironic it falls on father's day.

What is wrong with Americans. Why the fuck do you have a different fucking holiday for every shade of subhuman and degenerate and why the fuck do I have to be persistently bothered with it despite living on the other side of the fucking planet?
What the fuck is Juneteenth? What the fuck is black history month? What is Pride Month?
What's next, Pedophile St. Patricks Day?
Fuck off.

Attached: 1533466389416.png (1055x574, 92.73K)

fuck off nigger

Bazinga

Glad you are done recovering from monekypox user . Is it true only faggots got it?

Bull fucking shit.
Only Texans knew this shit because it was taught in Texas history class. Niggers from new york never heard of it before a few years ago.