Do African American British people suffer from police brutality too?

Do African American British people suffer from police brutality too?

Attached: yuchub.jpg (648x396, 51.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km1rEzGlcj0&ab_channel=CBSMornings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate this nigger.
Can't believe I used to watch this nigger as a young whippersnapper.

tbf his oldest shit is funny asf
guys a completely different person now. i reckon he was always quite autistic and he used to embrace it, now he fights it and somehow comes off as more autistic, like filthy frank

Hopefully.

Attached: 9aa5b00bc41532c207076fe484cb9d42.jpg (500x520, 37.46K)

>African American British people

Attached: 1581261595505.png (825x587, 563.12K)

But to answer your question OP, yes, the police respond to crimes here aswell

The old videos of him and his brother playing scary games were funny, even if they were fake and gay.

>Afrikan Amrikan Brit...
>Gay flag
It all adds up

Attached: 1652796520173m.jpg (953x1024, 154.15K)

i still watch some of his old videos for a laugh. i like him but he was much better back then

Ever country has bad cops, so yes.
Police brutality not only affects blacks, but every race all over the world.

Does this mean every cop is bad?
No. Only a retard deals in absolutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Km1rEzGlcj0&ab_channel=CBSMornings

Attached: 1623559680376.jpg (2048x1638, 492.2K)

"African American British"

Attached: wfir.png (404x404, 92.77K)

From everything I've seen, no. There might be some inate bias against blacks in the justice system, which seems universal, but police brutality? Nope.
But you bet the retards like to pretend there is because 90% of Britons under 50 export their world view from American media.

the brutal police tactic in the UK, almost always london, is called Stop and Search where the police stop black lads and check if they have knives. there is not a black person who has media access who does not complain about this.
it existed in scotland too where they stopped low class criminal looking white lads because they would likely have knives and the 10 years later the knife problem in scotland was more or less solved.
but black people hate it because they do.

>African American British people
"African British people" would be oxymoron, what you said puts you're low IQ on full display.
>Suffer from police brutality
13% of the American population yet over 50% of violent crime. The police aren't being "brutal" enough.

Attached: 475467567536856.png (1200x1186, 1.62M)

Stopping stop and search and some of the other policing has caused London's crime rate to skyrocket, and I'm no fan of policing.
Most of the time, they're not getting stopped because they're black. They're getting stopped because they're dressed like "roadmen". The same thing happens to lower class white lads as you said. It's a class problem and the people are partly to blame for it.

Police not allowed to search them or look at them, you rarely see a white police officer in the UK. British African Americans doing well.

If every last nigger was deleted from America, in the long run you'd be saving lives... and money. Everything would improve.

>African American British

>It's a class problem and the people are partly to blame for it.
class and poverty is a bigger issue in england and london than racism, but racism is given much more airtime and column inches.

I hope so

They still have that slave mentality & love to get whipped by their Jew Masters.

Attached: Slavers Jews.jpg (700x700, 217.92K)

>African American British