Chinese goverment files leaked: Uighur camps are prisons/concetraétion camps

xinjiangpolicefiles.org/

Why this board takes it in the ass from Xi JingPingPongChingChangChong is beyond me

> pic: Girl at age 17 taken in 2018, forced sterilisation

Attached: 1240.jpg (1240x927, 158.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85qihtvw6e/the-faces-from-chinas-uyghur-detention-camps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine my shock

Everyone knows putting Muslims in camps is the right thing to do

Save the wigger muslims

big news

just a reminder that this is a test run to develop an efficient process for genociding whites when chinks invade australia

What have yoghurt chinks ever done for me? Nothing, so screw them.

Also pic looks more like one of them illegal spics who trying to leech into texas

its a poor fake

seconded this, i've been saying this since before hoaxvid times

If China is so bad to Uyghurs then why do the Uyghurs here like to go to China?

Everyone knew from the very beginning thats what it was. The people working to cast doubts on that so far actually agree with that and try to buy time so it gets as far as possible before they're forced to pretend they stopped and use slower acting methods to deal with the rest of them. And im one of those people. I wish we could eliminate this "hostile cult" in the same manner together with Jewhovas Shitnesses, all burger-funded protestant niggerlover organizations and every other foreign religion. Your choices here should be catholic, atheist, or dead. If religion at all, then only one choice, the native and majority one. None of these divisive, subversive, foreign, enemy heresies should be tolerated. Seethe, libcu*ks.

Chinks don't care about your cucked fair rules, you absolute fool. They WANT Muslims to overrun Europe so that it becomes easier to take over for Han lebensraum. If whites had any shred of inteligence you would root for the Uighurs because they are a subversive element in China. Besides morally speaking they are in their native land, so what's the problem? Muslims in Europe are just migrants so not even the same thing.

Why do you always have to be so stupid to ruin a good thing? The end goal is global European domination, just like every other race tries the same for them.

Attached: 4w5y45ws.jpg (867x644, 418.04K)

Indeed. And the low IQ whites don't even see it. I swear the one study that said that European IQ went down since the Victorian era is true. Whites in the olden days would have seen the pic big picture instantly, but these weak moral losers are just begging to be exterminated.

That would at least improve the post quality on this board until the Chinese learned how to use articles properly.

R A R E
A R E K
R E R A
E R A F

I don’t care what happens to Muslims in China so I don’t see why I should root for them
And I will only blame our own politicians for flooding our countries with Muslims

Thoughts and prayers

Attached: 1635045779673.png (646x522, 171.92K)

>native land
xinjiang was not uighurs native land, the name xinjiang itself has been there before people come up with the term uighur

i know the BBC are gay but this article is actually really good

bbc.co.uk/news/extra/85qihtvw6e/the-faces-from-chinas-uyghur-detention-camps

Yeah, because you have no vision. You can't even see 10 years ahead while the Chinese have plans for the next 100 or more. It's a methodological way of moving things piece by piece, always gaining a little ground for the end goal of having this whole planet for themselves.

Give us a quick description of your life user. What is an odd thing you see on a daily basis in your country?

Well, you won't find any Han Chinese genetic samples in the ground. For what it's worth they are mixed with the previous inhabitants and that's all that matters.

>Documents describe her son as having “strong religious leanings” because he doesn’t drink alcohol or smoke. As a result, he was jailed for 10 years on terrorism charges.

>But she appears on a list of “relatives of the detained” - among the thousands placed under suspicion because of the “crimes” of their families.

10 years in prison because you dont drink or smoke, all your family get banged up aswell

fuck chinks desu

>the offence of “growing a beard under the influence of religious extremism”.
>For this, the 58 year old was jailed for 16 years and 11 months. Photographs in the cache show him both before and after the Chinese state determined his expression of Uyghur identity to be illegal.

Attached: file.png (2414x1307, 3.11M)

>yoghurt
I kek'd