/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2524

Prev:▶Day: 90 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignMay23

▶Latest
>Heavy fighting taking place in & around Severodonetsk
>Azov's Cpt Palamar appears in video from Azovstal, claims elements of Azov command remain in the plant & will conduct undisclosed operation
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652529355191.jpg (1080x1080, 99.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOsDMJOXaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1653356104237.png (1701x1276, 1.73M)

chechens tongued my anus

Kit

Attached: 1653086839467.png (1080x1080, 1.03M)

kek

Good morning, I love Georgian girls.

রুটি

Attached: bread.webm (480x480, 1.29M)

You keep posting this BBK(ot)
Is it yours?

I'm going back to sleep this is boring

Georgia state or country?

russian technology stronk

Attached: 1653369770318.webm (720x406, 1.98M)

Misha, is it you? How are you doing?

Attached: thumbs_b_c_d429657f032b2764584d94ef62ec52e4.jpg (864x486, 117.79K)

Attached: 1653352102621.webm (480x853, 2.36M)

I've never met a chick from Georgia the country. I have from the Czech Republic and god damn, dime pieces all of 'em. Georgia the state, not so much

ARE WE WINNING YA FUCKIN FAGGOTS

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOsDMJOXaE

>Good morning, I love Georgian girls.
Here you go, fren.

Attached: Stacey-Abrams-picture-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 475.1K)

Both

Attached: e2ufesz495k31.jpg (888x484, 106.52K)

Is Deverodonets getting cut off?

Everybody is praising the kot, yet nobody is paying attention to the papuga.
That must be a very sad papuga.

>ARE WE WINNING YA FUCKIN FAGGOTS
No one is winning yet.

Wake me up if or when nuclear war is on the table

Nope
Its kit_bandera on instagramm

Attached: 20220521_005308.png (1440x1440, 1.03M)

I didn't realize I could expose vpniggers by just asking them to post their wall outlets. Imagine, spending what little rubble putin gives you on a vpn and a simple wall socket looms over your fake online persona. Is this how God feels like?

Luv Ukies
'ate Ruskies

Does anybody have the other bottom gear edit?

Attached: 1652896688852.png (1013x742, 993.38K)

OC here, I'll post all the ones up to today

Attached: BootleGear.jpg (839x485, 160.9K)

is true that Canadian girls fuck dogs?

Attached: 43k6n7vduet51.jpg (1000x1060, 315.47K)

I just found this on Sushkos feed. Apparently the GRU is leaking too.
This one gives a little insight into russian populations support for the war and into the mindset of the people.

Attached: UkraineWar_Russia_GRULeakFreeSpirit.png (768x6568, 1.75M)

russia uses the same socket as pretty much all of europe

Attached: power-plugs-sockets-of-the-world.gif (795x506, 15.63K)

Its over. How do you cope now?

Attached: D55E8055-8511-4B5E-9703-50543DC750BB.jpg (828x817, 193.96K)

Attached: Bottom GUKRIII.jpg (1000x655, 236.34K)

Opinion is opinion, and if we take into account that we are all thinking of it in hiperfuckingmultivectormightnotevenendspace, because this is what world essentialy is, we have to have values hierarchy, and there are num_val^num_val variations of it. So calling something over something is just a fight that is not creating anything that might be perceived as value of misvalue, either way, step by step or whatabout we are doomed if we are going to progress into having more people on this planet. So probably the more people are somewhere the more of dictatorshippish state is, there surely is some max number ( i think we are currently somewhere near ), reasonable number and minimum number of people in this world.

My train of thought just make me realize why people do not like me, I don't know why though. Does this cause them to have some problems with thinking? I am constantly playing devils advocate with their wants, vision, prerecorded thoughts from media, and understanding/misunderstanding, I am whatabouter.

I think that language is not evolving as quickly as it should be now, we need more specific words for things, not Germany multiwords that take half the page, something of distilled meaning, the core of its functionality and past/future. But since we are discovering so much of things, again we are going to have to have more time for education, which currently is even harder to aquire which cause bad actors again.

>whatabutism aims pointing out this perceived
hypocrisy
Not only justice, we are talking about perception in general.

Attached: apu scratch brains thinking.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

A percentage of them do, ya. What percentage - I don't know and how it stacks up to the rest of the world is something I wouldn't be able to answer.

Your genius will sadly go uncredited in the times to come, but every time I ask for a wall outlet picture, I will remember the random leaf who's brilliance outshone the sun for one splendid moment.

Yes, maybe in moscow
all the other villages use type c no ground sockets