This is just plain proof he wasn’t Aryan!

This is just plain proof he wasn’t Aryan!

Attached: A7C27523-E9B1-4479-A64B-5E6BE0110E83.jpg (1094x1257, 444.86K)

Germans are not aryans, they are germanic/scandinavian.

that's the proof he was an incel.

Aryans were Germanic/Scandinavian genetically speaking.

Aryan is Indo-European per NS laws and common logic. Yes, even pajeets have Aryan ancestry, but I would assume most of them have very heavy Dravidian admixture

>snownigger delusions.

He does look like a fucking kike from the side.

And his eyes look Slavic.

The guy who told on Anne Frank was a fucking Jew so all bets are off at this point.

His nose is like my French grandma’s. Her father’s name was apparently Adolphe and he was in WW1 as a French artillery man.

Is this all a cover sorry and I’m Hitler’s lost great grandson?

he's 50 years old making a shitty expression, you dumb fuck. how do you expect him to look?

Attached: full[1].jpg (407x568, 27.99K)

Right.
And like all indo-europeans, they're Aryan. Your inability to recognize shit happened on earth before 1500 is not /pol's problem.

Are Filipinos aryans sir?

t.

Attached: 51zi0n.jpg (1125x1524, 345.35K)

Hitler and his administration perceived themselves as being architects where being aryan was something to strive toward centuries well after their deaths. More or less a thousand year genetic detox.

Wtf my profile looks just like his

EXACTLY.
There were two main currents in Nazism
One believed Aryans were present in the past, and it was up to them to rediscover it.
Another, and Hitler was among them, believed Aryans were in the future, and it was up to them to create it.
The first vision is more Evolian/ Perenialist while the second is more Nietzschean.

>Memeflag
>Memeflag
>Memeflag

Lol. Lmao.

They are Asian (Polynesian admixture).

Not an answer.

Assad will catch you.

t.

Attached: Nordcucks 4.jpg (1079x1090, 251.63K)

erling haaland

Attached: EB49AE98-34FE-4311-892E-EF2D2A9165F0.jpg (719x854, 580.53K)