Behold

The webm that killed a nation.

Attached: Behold.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

>never forget: usa is 1 gajillion years ahead militarily

Attached: F786BDA0-916E-4C96-A5E1-4C97E3D6B4C2.gif (270x270, 3.67M)

America is and was already dead. You don't need to tell me that.
I'm just biding time until the guy that starts the country I want to live in shows his worth.

when I was a kid I wanted to be a navy seal, now im just praying im not punished anymore for doing nothing wrong

Poor mutts. Globohomo really will make their country fall first, won't it?

Attached: B6E45B19-6868-4673-9688-6D1D6AC9FAD3.jpg (861x485, 30.82K)

But hey what about muh freedom and democracy?

It fills me with delight how soon the end will build with fright.

Hahaha niggers

we never truly had it... is that a new memeflag????????

link the one with sound you fucking chimp

hard to believe USA went from birth to that monstrosity

what the hell went wrong bros?

Attached: birth.jpg (961x1482, 1.57M)

Did someone say freedom and democracy?

Attached: 1652225101271.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

>current godforsaken year of the lord
>impressed by goose-stepping
The American is a representation of the modern asymmetrical nature of modern warfare. You gotta go we the flow, be flexible and quick to adjust. Face threats from all directions.

do niggers really?

Attached: antoherdayinmuttistan2.webm (320x400, 760.36K)

>Muh stronk propaganda

The US Military would still wipe the fucking floor with China and Russia combined, no matter how gay it is.

How is the war in Ukraine not making you retards realize that autocratic societies who base their identity on "muh strength and power" aren't actually all that strong and powerful and are often actually weak af?

Facsists can't cope the fact that a gay black man in the US Military is probably 3x a better Solider than a Chinese or Russian Solider

Yes.

Attached: 1620145265635.webm (480x360, 835.02K)

worse

Attached: knew.jpg (620x552, 43.29K)

Who the fuck is so retarded to take a nigger nanny?

Wow, they're pretty good at marching.
What's their combat record like?
>Captcha- 04JAP

Attached: stateofmuttistan.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Fuck off faggot. Your ass could be wiped out by one nuke.

Attached: 1644138816506.webm (1024x576, 3M)

Hypothetical military strength doesn't matter.
The American people, or more accurately the people living in the tract of land called America, have zero will to fight.
That's why Washington has to use proxies like Ukrainians to kill Russians for them.
The USA would crumble the instant it entered a real war, because the poor fucks it has enslaved have nothing worthy cause to fight for except destroying their own state.

There is no doubt than yankees will win....they army is simply horrible.

*no worthy cause to fight for

Attached: 1644686111043.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

This guy knows how wars are won, the actual conflict with boots in the ground is just a small part of a war, in today's day and age this is more true than ever

So which slav side were you posting as during your time off posting this, Chang?

All I see is to extremely compliant military forces. If anything, the ine on the left is willing to submit to authority no matter the cost. This is a great asset.

American nukes actually work and we don't need them to end your life

Brave to think that other countries don't have the same issue. Just look at why Putin has not pushed for total mobilization or Chinese demographics.

Throwing a fraction of the military budget to end a old geopolitical rival is a easy bet not different than the Soviet Union funding and training North Vietnam.

>The USA would crumble the instant it entered a real war

People said the same thing about Ukraine.

Nontheless, the US army doesn't need to rely on motivated conscripts. It's a highly advanced professional force that wouldn't even need ground troops to send the Russian military back 100 years

Attached: 1628968630847.jpg (1000x1019, 100.71K)

Nobody who knew what was happening in Ukraine in the last decade said that, this war has been brewing from at least 2008 and it was in US plan since the fall of the Soviets.

>Fighting the Taliban is the same as fighting the Russian army

>am dead

imagine these two army in a battlefield. A real one.

marching was relevant 150 years ago.
not today.

this

Yanks can still militarily dominate any other country today despite this. But another 20 years of it will have consequences.

The Taliban didn't win by force though, they just waited for the US to go home. In a civil war, that's moot

True, neovags and niggers dancing are the main things for US military today.