Nicholas J...

Nicholas J. Fuentes is calling for a total and complete Shutdown of sexual intercourse until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

Attached: FTgM5mWVIAEfVst.jpg (548x237, 25.35K)

Who also i don’t give a fuck

Let me know when someone relevant makes a statement.

kek, would be fun if all the roastie coomers were banned from fucking for a couple months, they'd lose their minds and overdose on their Xanax

Hilariously based

Nick should drop the political theater act and just do a regular show. He could be a funny entertainer.

>if i cant have sex, no one can

What is wrong with this fag?

>lets make a law that says you’re not allowed to fuck anymore
Yeah right holy shit what a bunch of totalitarian bastards. Im confident Any Forums won’t support such a breach of human rights.

Right?

I totally agree. Sex is evil.

nobody in AF will ever have sex anyway

>i'm a sexless virgin so other people should not have sex
What an incel lmao

Finally something incels are good at

Our time has come incelbros. We will be the only survivors while sexhavers will end up poxed, leprosy bound abominations

based

what a retard, i called it months ago that incels were going to be the death of him. america first was picking up steam, but insted he wants to be a faggot nigcel

His money comes from big donors who are invested in the political larp. Can't grift off them if it's just entertainment.

His actual problem is that he doesn't hate women ENOUGH. If he did, he wouldn't associate with the likes of Ethan Ralph and Baked Alaska.

Kek what a flaming faggot.
Also, who?

Incels, when will they learn?

so the point was to associate pandemic response with social judgment, and then follow it up with something they can only legally police with social judgment

cool

He's right though. How the tf did we mask and isolate for covid but we don't ban gay sex for monkeypox?

Imagine eating this good

Attached: nm-9-bodily-fluid-detection-light-23__17912.1490295505.jpg (640x432, 25.62K)

Kek, he never had sexso no one can have sex. Fucking pathetic incel. Him and all his supporters should neck themselves or get genocided. You guys are a fucking disgrace for men all around the world. Closet homosexuals. Death to all of you

Sex negativity is based in this day and age, end of the day.

Sex is engaged in frivolously. People fuck before they even know each other. They aren't even concerned enough about the consequences of their actions to wonder what kind of person they're with. They just fuck until they find out or notice something that makes the value proposition lower than their standard, at which point they do it all over again.

People talk, but say nothing. They simply reflect the interests and values their culture rewards. And right now our cultures tend to simply produce incredibly sex hungry consumerists who just want to buy things to feel connected like Funko Pops or Marvel shit while having as much meaningless sex as possible.

They don't have to have real opinions or thoughts. They just need to say the right things and be positive all the time, and surround themselves with people like them and cut off anyone who challenges their complacency.

We literally live in the Brave New World

Show me on the doll where the incels touched you.

No one can forbid niggers to tongue my anus! Don't get cocky, Nickie