It's past 4 am here in Philadelphia and my new hispanic neighbors who talk like niggers are being loud as shit gambling...

It's past 4 am here in Philadelphia and my new hispanic neighbors who talk like niggers are being loud as shit gambling. This has been almost every night. When does it get better?

Attached: DDRAcq6UAAAsUUw.jpg (586x960, 99.97K)

Purchase a product that muffles or drowns them out. Examples include ear plugs, a fan, or just putting headphones in and downloading a white noise app. Or if you have SPEECH 100 you can try and reason with the Mesoamericans

>Buy buttcoin
>Go on dark webz
>Buy meth from most obvious honeypot you can find
>Deliver to their house
Rinse and repeat until they either get v& or they start taking the stuff at which point you snitch on them yourself.

lol it's literally an illegal speakeasy.

Don’t be a faggot gangstalk them and drive them insane.

4AM afternoon in Philadelphia

Sweet no knock raid time. You know what to do user

After you kill them

Do like the rest of your burger comrades and make fun of guys like me who scrub toilets in English schools in Japan instead of having the bravery to battle monkeys

Id say three generations of bleaching.

Attached: 04362C26-1EB3-4B7D-980C-2A2690305689.png (695x791, 30.34K)

Was considering being crazy because there is no asking them kindly to stop gambling all night in a house they just bought but i have a newborn son. Just gotta get out of dodge but it's the worst time to move.

You need to inform the local gang they're not getting a cut. Then it will work itself out
Ask for a finder's fee

before the night, take the dog out and make it shit in the spot were those guys gamble, so when they arrive, maybe they will go to another place

It doesn't, darkies are universally trash. Well, unless you guys do the white chimpout.

Attached: 1653038869584.jpg (618x384, 45.24K)

It's inside a rowhome.

That's America for you my boy

You voted Democrat, don't cry now that's it's become a giant ghetto for Negros and spicks

Enjoy your party! Lol

I voted Republican tho thete is no point in voting here

Shout at them
>Hey, hey, hey EL NOISEO POR FAVOUR STOBBIT.
and if that doesn’t work
>Oy shut up … or get cut up. El fucking Chupa Chops.
and if that doesn’t work well you’ll have to go to the mattresses.
this picture is of ADULT, Justin Turdo. Can you imagine the ones Klaus has got?

Attached: DDD25AE0-241E-4E70-9605-402CAA210256.jpg (859x1024, 80.02K)

When you move west of fifth and Snyder you poor nigger

Call the cops on them.

blast Baby Shark loudly over and over again. If they invade your home you can legally shoot them

Born poor though.

Worst thing i could ever do. Th8s isn't the suburbs or a movie.