Chad Sheboon Drill Sergeant Makes Cucked White Soldiers Sing a Cadence About MLK

Chad Sheboon Drill Sergeant Makes Cucked White Soldiers Sing a Cadence About MLK

youtu.be/QS6JmqRUkG4

Attached: _V24QA6ZSOONPW1G.jpg_large.jpg (1280x720, 196.34K)

she seems like a good leader. she's got them all following with fervor.

>niggress makes white zogbots sing plantation songs
Can't make this up

can we get a dox

They’re masked. She’s unmasked. That’s some intentional imagery. These people need to be slaughtered.

holy shit is that a nigger?
now i want to live in an authoritarian foreign police state where I'll be thrown in a work camp for spreading dissention

why is she allowed to have nigger hair when in any combat situation that's just going to fall apart and cause a shitload of issues

I’d unironically welcome whatever country wants to invade this place as a liberator kek

this. emphasis on the "they need to be slaughtered" part

The replies are something else. I know that Youtube comments are some of the worst and most vile trash that the universe ever spewed into existence, but still. They're pretty bad.

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1653375975883.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

imagine if the roles were switched - white sergeant making a bunch of blacks sing slave songs

i'd say at this rate we are looking at somewhere in central america as liberating us from christian fundamentalist tyranny by turning the deep south blue

Attached: barbaraspectre.jpg (640x524, 70.41K)

lol look at those gay ass cult tactics

>Isolate them from their family
>Shave their head so they look all alike
>Wear the same clothes
>Move in unison
>Sleep in a shared space dormitory style

Fucking cult tactics, man.

liberate what? no one's forcing you to go on twitter and look at faggots doing gay shit you just choose to do that in your free time, move to any of the 97% of the country that isnt urban and stop using the internet you delusional idiot

the comments are all praising the niggress and begging to march with her just to listen and some say they did and it was great...

Attached: clownin again.jpg (960x766, 55.03K)

Its all over her collar too. It's not even remotely in regulations, even for female standards. Also love how she doesn't need a mask apparently either.

yep

Nothing else matters until it’s done. There is no compromising with them, there is no reforming, there is no change until the purveyors of this terrorism are forcibly ripped from their thrones and picked apart by the masses. They need to be eradicated and the fear of it being on the table needs to return to every future leader’s mind when making decisions for the sake of the nation.

Only steers and queers come from Texas. I don't see no horns on ya.

>kissing some nigger thug's feet
Holy cringe. And you are gonna compete with China? The west is doomed

Just please target the actual judaizers and not random blacks plz my town literally has perfect racial unity and the niggers and pablos in my town hate jews and politicians

>the 97% of the country that isnt urban
Corn lives there, dipshit.
Nothing else. The places people want to live are overrun by nigger/fag culture pushed by kikes.

You realize the only reason cities exist is because jews and sodomites can't provide for themselves correct?

Even if the the bun held I’d imagine having that low would restrict her neck movement.

I want to live where the corn is. Too bad land is so expensive.

This post glows hard, but in a stinky chinky kinda way

>corn lives there
yeah except for the tens of thousands of small towns that are close knit, have a local culture and history, having shit tons of different trade positions/being built around a certain manufacturing area and aren't having pride parades because it's not marketable, you're a fucking retard thinking it's going to be better when someone comes and "saves you" because they don't have fags not because they think they're amoral or wrong but because they threaten their authoritarian power structure and take away your freedom of speech and gun rights and literally turn you into state owned cattle

how much does that sheboon get paid?
> While ZipRecruiter is seeing annual salaries as high as $68,500 and as low as $19,000, the majority of Drill Sergeant salaries currently range between $30,000 (25th percentile) to $49,000 (75th percentile) with top earners (90th percentile) making $58,500 annually across the United States.

To be fair, no one ever said Drill Sergeants were rich. If you want to get rich, become a contractor not a soldier.

Shut the fuck up, your mindset is no longer acceptable with the terms that have been given. This country is turning into a third world shithole, and no matter how much you and other people trying to ignore this want to act like it’s not happening, the more you try to take this road, the deeper the hole gets.
Killing random kikes at a synagogue is no better than killing elderly niggers shopping. It’s counterproductive, it’s cowardly, it does nothing. Same with assassination.
To do what I say need to be done, you need an angry mob. Not schizos in ghetto grocery stores.