What two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom is completely none of your beeswax

What two consenting adults choose to do in their bedroom is completely none of your beeswax.
Why would you oppose gay marriage if it doesn't affect you?

Attached: frar.jpg (1908x1146, 486.32K)

it does affect society as a whole, you absolute moron

Why does OP want to fuck children?

I believe it does and we're seeing the fruit of your queer and degenerate ways.
Now if you dont mind...

No, because there's a child who cannot consent being subjected to violent sexual abuse.

It's legal, but you still complain. What a retard

Children have to be able to consent for them to be able to receive hormone blockers.

Because you're trying to groom our kids into your cult now.

i dont but i hate the idea of them raising kids

Ew fucking gross

Literally nothing wrong with being gay.
Anti-gay laws are barbaric and belong I the dark ages.

I like Stephen Fry. Don't give a fuck what Any Forums thinks. He's well spoken, well read, has a kind heart, and abhors the abuse of children. He also happens to be gay.

This was proven incorrect by the entire last decade.
If you don't take interest what goes on in their bedrooms, they'll want you to take interest by putting it on the streets, then putting it everywhere. Two conclusions can be drawn from this
>your attention is their goal
>they WILL get it one way or another
At that point, you can conclude that oppression actually IS the solution that makes everyone happy. Regular people can just live their lives at peace and fags actually get MORE attention than they would otherwise.

Attached: 1565501609877.jpg (826x506, 40.99K)

All this gay marriage shit will end. Monkey pox is going to shoah the queers.

Just think, child molesters will think twice before contaminating a kid. Too easy for them to get caught.

I used to watch Stephen fry do those anti Christian debates with Christopher Hitchens. Then I found out he's Jewish and it all made sense. never watched him since.

Like 0.000000001% of faggots keep their faggotry in their bedrooms so your premise is completely retarded, kill yourself.

There wasn't anything wrong with it until you started forcing it on everybody else. The fag community really has no idea how many people they have turned against them when they originally would have supported you. That box has been opened and the sentiment will only grow.

If homos didn't push an agenda I wouldn't care what they do but catering to .03 percent of the populace with disproportionately high mental health issues statistics is literally dictating that it's normal and healthy to be mentally ill which it is not.

Literally no one cares.

It's been less than ten years since it was legalised. Look at the state of the world.

No one opposes it faggot. We don't give a shit what you do. You fucktarded alphabet soup group fruits should just keep your sex lives private. If it doesn't mAtter then why parade around my city buttfucking each other?

They can do whatever the fuck they want in their private time if they leave the kids alone and stop their shitty parades.