Nick Fuentes on people disliking his Telegram posts

>Yeah I disabled dislikes on my Telegram channel because people's judgment is terrible. All my best posts get ratio'd. I basically predicted exactly what was going to happen with this variant and I got ratio'd, so like the judgment of the audience is terrible. They don't deserve a say.

Based Nick tells it like it is. So true. You think this is some democracy where you can vote on what's the best path for the movement? No nigga, you're not a leader, only Nick is our leader, what's left for you is to listen to him and do as he says.

Source:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1653372681718.webm

Attached: nick.png (388x498, 167.63K)

No one cares about this astroturfed zoomer kike controlled OP who has multiple gay shill threads filled with fake comments at all times. These kikes desperately want you to pay attention to shabbos and kike e-celebs while sliding the board and astroturfing kikes as your leaders.

Another gay thread about this gay nobody faggot loser.
Fuck off Nick, nobody likes you and you know it.

nick, having people spam posts about you makes you more unlikeable. fuck off

>Spic Fagentes
Fuck off GAYper

>Fuck off Nick, nobody likes you and you know it
This

Attached: AFPACwinning.png (578x884, 522.32K)

Shills on overdrive already. Just check out the link and you'll understand where he's coming from.

I knew that didn't sound like nick.

That nigga gay

It's not actually, it's about Keith Woods.

Keith is a faggot academic who I would beat into a pulp in front of everyone to make a point about being a dysgenic 'big thinking' faggot

Oh so OP is just a butthurt SCHITZO? Ahahaha, that makes perfect sense. He's just mad because our leader is smarter than him and told him to fuck off. He's 100% right, they don't deserve a say.

He's said that he dislikes having conversations because most people are retards in one way or another. He only wants to monologue, which is based.

Yet another butthurt Schitzo

>Murks

How can you dislike K-dawg?

Kerl Merks

He goes out of his way to entertain retards like Metocare with countless debates, he's really far more merciful than he could be

Based. Fuck democracy.

So true. The people aren't made to lead, they're made to be led.

Attached: nickcel1.png (695x784, 892.52K)

dumb GAYper

Hate to say it, but pieces of shit like this become more popular in a collapsing society and he knows it. He’s not matching the current times, he’s matching the future times so when people come back and look they see him as a real deal because he’s always been a spergy piece of shit. You think people in a collapsing society are going to want more civility? No. Their lazy asses aren’t going to want to do it, but they’ll support people who sit there and grin about being the next Hitler and Stalin. When times get unprecedentedly shitty, this schizo country is going to want the next Hitler and Stalin if it means getting rid of the pain.

>t*rk

He's always been the real deal, yes. He has what it takes to lead, only he has the makings of a leader among all the people on the dissident right.