Any Forums's opinion on Papuans

What is it? I think they are reasonably based and redpilled.

Attached: Papuans.jpg (3488x2616, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMdZDFqbsAM
crimegangspassion.medium.com/gangs-of-papuans-the-most-dangerous-organized-crime-groups-in-the-world-167d87989d53
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They domesticated the Molis Fruit. Also invented the Banana and many Yams.

Attached: Molis 3.jpg (1152x864, 296.32K)

>Nearly 40% of the population lives a self-sustainable natural lifestyle with no access to global capital.[18] Most of the people live in strong traditional social groups based on farming. Their social lives combine traditional religion with modern practices, including primary education.[15] These societies and clans are explicitly acknowledged by the Papua New Guinea Constitution, which expresses the wish for "traditional villages and communities to remain as viable units of Papua New Guinean society"[19] and protects their continuing importance to local and national community life.
Thoughtd?

Too based to know where to begin. youtube.com/watch?v=lMdZDFqbsAM

Attached: Molis 2.jpg (1152x864, 512.64K)

Also hyper-violent tribal cannibal niggers. Males die from violence more than any other cause.
Not /ourguys/

Attached: 119881572_182955743316192_8350631756789899569_n.jpg (721x901, 92.7K)

Reminder to End Palm Oil.

Attached: Molis.jpg (300x170, 17.14K)

They helped defend Australia against the Japanese Invasion. My estimation of Aussies has dipped to Ireland/Scotland tier braggart level.

Attached: Desert Lime Stamp.png (2000x1389, 2.96M)

Low IQ tribal cannibals. The place is so dangerous Europeans are only allowed in fenced in areas and have constant armed guards. The hill tribes are basically living and acting like Maori did before Europeans...in the stone age

Yet their society remains and endures. Western Society is a boom and bust culture.

Attached: Finger Lime Stamp.png (2000x1389, 3.03M)

I used to live in that country. Papuans mostly eat pig meat, white rice, cans of spam meat and fruit. The ones who live near the coast also eat fish. They have a very limited diet.

They also have no food security. Whenever there is a drought or a bad harvest they either go hungry or rely on charity from Australia.

I think we already spoke together ( i had another flag at the time so you may not remember). You also told me that police weaponry used to diseappear on a regular basis and that robbers did helicopter heists.

>They never picked up arms. Their logistical assistance is only proof only that they can be domesticated with enough gibs.
>They've brutally killed enough Australians in home invasions since that they donlt get credit for the acts of their great-grandfathers

They probably live happier lives than anyone on Any Forums desu. I'm jealous of non-whites for the first time.

That was another user.

There is a lot of corruption there. I know a bloke who lived there and wanted a gun license quickly so he took a slab of beer down to the police station with his application. He had the license in half an hour.

Reminder Australia enables the Javanese Occupation of West Papua.

Literally worse than Africans
Thank fuck we didn’t claim that shithole we would be Zimbabwe tier by now

Did you live in lae as well? I have the feeling is less worse than port moresby.

You did though and honestly it was probably beneficial as was German rule. The Chinese/Javanese I believe are conspiring to end Australia as a country as they do to Papua.

I lived in Lae for several years.

Pretty much all the towns in New Guinea are shitholes. The crime rate is so high in Lae that the White population live inside fortresses. The compound I lived in had an seven foot tall fence around it with razor wire on top and an armed guard with a german shepard who patrolled the perimeter. One day a Papuan tried to get over the fence and cut himself to shreds on the razor wire and wound up in hospital.

I am sure the Chinese are trying to push Whites out of New Guinea by funding Raskols.

I haven't been there for a couple of decades. I've heard that there is now a fairly large Filipino community in Lae. The western businesses who used to fly in Australians and New Zealanders to run their companies there are now using Filipinos instead.

Papuans really, really hate chinamen. I don't know why. When I was in Lae a chinaman who ran a store in the town got a spear in the back. They had to fly him to Cairns to have it removed. They really hate the Indonesians as well.

My recently deceased aunt lost her best friend when somne of these canniobalnigs scaled the 7-foot razor wire fence of his compound and stabbed him to death for his ciggies.
She used to cry spontaneously about it for two decades after

The Chinese are basically behind the exploitation of Papua's Natural Resources. They pollute the rivers and likely hire gangs to do leg work. I am against their presence in Oceania especially since Covid.

fuck me, they're welcome to it. Need some indon-level discipline to keep these fucks in line

Along the same vein, INTERFET was a mistake

Chinese involvement in Raskolism exposed. crimegangspassion.medium.com/gangs-of-papuans-the-most-dangerous-organized-crime-groups-in-the-world-167d87989d53

judging by their skin color we definitely need to import the fertile males into western europe for cultural enrichment of the local blonde women

i will send money to sponsor a papuan nigger for my wife

The Indonesians will soon bring the Carrot and Stick to Australia if they haven't already. Truly a threat to free societies.

pretty based, but port moresby should have gotten more australian settlers

Why does it look like they're trying to emulate the mating rituals of birds?

Are they aware that they are not birds?