Her son walks in

Her son walks in
What do you do
looksmax.org/threads/white-kid-walks-in-on-his-snowbunny-mother-sucking-off-bbc.460314/

Attached: 8CDDAF78-FAD9-4C30-B5FD-B9407D537A1B.jpg (750x1314, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

looksmax.org/threads/the-jews-have-won-its-over.470492/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why you kill a coal burner, they'll create wrath in white men

Your wasting your life on failed shill attempts losers. Time is finite and you die like all things.

“BBC”

"white kid"

Gonna toss a strong doubt on that one

But tyrone will do it for you

I don’t get it white girls want abortion yet become single moms
Am I missing something

Attached: 54AE422C-970E-42BC-AA65-0CAF81BC1013.gif (211x360, 462.34K)

Based

White women choose black men because they're more masculine, smooth and better in bed. It's that simple.

No, I'm not black. I'm a sexlife-less white man who has grudgingly accepted that black men are the superior mate these days for white women.

Our great grandfathers had it right - hang 'em if they even whistle at a white woman. Without that power, and without miscegenation laws - Negroes will claim the cream of the crop.

They will breed our women, fill them with hot, African cum .. and we're utterly powerless to stop it.

The white race will not be destroyed by bullets or swords like so many tried before .. no ...

We'll be destroyed by the long, hard, black shaft of superior African dick impregnating our women. The lowest race will annhilate the master race through interacial BREEDING.

We're literally being fucked out of existence and there's not a fucking thing we can do about it.

kek bless these posters

>imagine working hard
>slut wants to have a phase and divorces
>court demands you pay certain amount to this whore and she keeps the custody
>you find this video later on internet
If you're that white dude and you don't murder this bitch you're a cuck, now if that was a nigger kid I don't give a damn, but still if you're the father of that woman you should disavow her inmediately

Reported jew, all fucking year I promised and I keep my promise

Society....

Attached: unnamed.jpg (480x377, 26.29K)

Fuck starting to see that here
Before it was just white trash
It’s gotta be the water , lotta teens can’t grow beards now

Literally this

I knew a white coal burner who would fuck niggers one room over from where her white kids were playing. Pretty sure the son is gonna go tarrant when he gets older.

>looksmax
go back ravi

Is this some sort of gay pasta? Kill yourself.

this verbose screed is preposterous: jews.

why is that place filled with a bunch of incels.

Attached: EA01411A-0344-403A-9A5B-95A8936668CF.jpg (750x710, 109.62K)

That bitch ugly.

It’s not, it’s filled with dudes who love hating women.

I wonder why flags from countriee with lots of asian immigration love BBC posting. Surely it can't be micropenised hapas?

looksmax.org/threads/the-jews-have-won-its-over.470492/

Fuck Jews won
There’s a bunch of trashy white women that do the exact something but we got no niggers per say more junkies and some fobs
Fuck what does it do to a kid
The kid from that documentary is gotta be fucked up where he goes to turkey where his mom and sister fuck local guys
No shame

Attached: 78AAB890-D57E-47F6-A0C1-B9CD14CF2802.png (511x1043, 264.15K)

im literally reading posts about coping filipinas that they are ugly brown asians, some dued with a busted ass fish face after getting beat up for some reason, and height mogging.

Attached: 8D453A92-5431-4AD4-B1DD-47F3D1FF8136.jpg (2010x1125, 395.75K)

Think about how many nice guys she friendzoned
In America if you’re not fat congratulations you’re the top 1op 10%

I'm a 5'6 fat White man and I'm still better than the highest value black man because I don't slap people at awards ceremonies. In fact, my people invented the television the award ceremonies are for. Women are just civilization destroyers by nature, Pandora's Box, Genesis, and Assemblywoman show this from 3-6 thousand years ago. Kind of telling in tumoltuous times we get this miscegention tolerance.

Sauce because this is impressive

Yeah incels

They didn't win, they're just stacking the deck and The House is starting to notice. Imagine how weak your operation is when just NOTICING is your downfall.