World Economic Forum: Mysticism and Attendees

Lets see if Any Forums is only bots or has organic posters in current year +6.

What the fuck does that patch mean? Can a schitzo give me a quick run down on the S Y M B O L I S M?

Additionally, here's the attendee list.
www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_AM22_List_of_confirmed_PFs.pdf

Why the fuck is Ukraine Bad Man there?

Attached: WEF Patch 1.jpg (745x900, 78.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsIGKxvrG0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi Rez of the Patch.

Goats and Crystals?

Crystal matches their award for creative projects. . .

Attached: WEF Patch 2 HiRez.jpg (708x900, 105.94K)

Can you normie retards please stop coming here and labeling anything that isn't explicitly neurotypical horseshit "shizo"? Thanks.

lots of crypto jews

Nothing of significance, go to sleep

what are the wef bros up to today I wonder?
youtube.com/watch?v=bsIGKxvrG0E

Attached: meboy.png (2500x1667, 2.76M)

Attached: GGtemp.png (1965x1599, 201.11K)

(((Gringo)))

Only those that can climb the mountain retain the wealth

I'd love to be in charge of designing stuff like patches and ceremonies for the rich I'd have so much fun making schizos absolutely lose their minds over everything.
>uhh let's just put uhhh 2 goats there
>and some crystals lol
then sit back as polcels pop veins over it

They have their own police force, but use unstrapped mp5’s as police.

Attached: B12ECF2F-15A4-4801-B82C-1C3EDF3AFF24.jpg (750x710, 109.62K)

We still on this mysticism bullshit when child rape is right out in public and the world is collapsing openly now?

The sad thing is I'm not a normie.

I just use it ironically at this point. The normies in my life are currently laughing at me canning a few lbs of meat a week.

And currently setting up an off grid boat.

Don't you have a government to fight?

Implying anyone here is white.

Elaborate?

Low key makes sense though. It's their award for creative projects . . . which describes monkey pox and covid to a T.

Are you fucking telling me that my bed gun means I'm more heavily armed than the fucking WEF police?

The area under the goat forms a mountain. The elites are on top of that. Those servents who can climb the mountain will get the resources.

>Goats and Crystals?
It's rams and wealth.
>Such is the role of the rams’ heads flanking the necks on the pair of glazed-composition flasks found in the “Isis Tomb” at the Polledrara cemetery at Vulci (British Museum GR 1850.2-27.57): the pair of rams’ heads invoke Amun, and the hieroglyphic inscription expresses greetings for the New Year, a potentially dangerous time of transition, just as was death.

Attached: battleballs.png (1478x950, 1.8M)

I mean, maybe?

I still lean towards it being symbolism on the creative award they give out?
Gloating about creating pandemics from thin air.

Attached: WEF Crystal Award 1.jpg (1024x768, 42.82K)

minotaur

>The ram has always enjoyed favor as a potent symbol because of the animal’s legendary strength and virility (and hence its creative powers), and its characteristics as a leader and protector of his flock. In the ancient Near East, and from earliest times throughout the Mediterranean, the ram was associated with powerful divinities and heroic figures, wealth and the elite, and sacrifice.

I guess the real tell will be who wins the crystal award this year?

So as it stands it's two Elite Leaders smashing into each other over the worlds wealth and something or someones will be sacrificed in the rebirth or new year.
From the ashes of the old raises the new.

The ram is the symbol of Aries. It is seen as an animal of sacrifice. It's planet is Mars. It's element is fire. They are typically seen as stubborn. The odd thing is that rams aren't usually shown together in symbols, they are usually alone. The bagde doesn't make much sense. The rams are shaped like a 6, but there are only two of them. If they were going for some kind of symbolism here they are not basing it of anything esoteric that I know of. It's pretty retarded to be honest. If you look only at the behavior of rams it makes sense. Rams will continue to fight until one gives up. These kikes do the same thing. They are always coming back for more even though they always lose. They are dumb animals.