Trudeau even getting heckled and yelled at by indians now

Every where this guy goes in Canada he is yelled at, insulted and rocks are throw at his head. Why is this clown still in charge of the country?

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trudeau-heckled-by-indigenous-protestors-in-kamloops

Attached: You're A Fag.png (556x458, 387.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BsqQStsbJVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Built 4 BIC

Attached: TrudeauTakesIndianCock.jpg (3066x1708, 1.74M)

Injuns hate Trudeau, Hispanics hate Biden...did I just stumble into a parallel universe or something?

>rocks are throw at his head
The hecklers need better aim.

This does my heart glad. Nobody can shout her down by calling her racist. And it's a one word kill shot. I sure hope some of those who see it twig.

How will Trudeau ever condemn them?

Dirty old Trudy Blackface Zoolander

Bump. Fuck Trudeau.

Attached: trudeau falls and dies jordan peterson.jpg (1900x3444, 2.43M)

Literally art.

By the way, I've said it before, and I'll say it again...Canadians should set Trudeau adrift, South Park-style.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BsqQStsbJVo

Trudeau pushed "MUH RESIDENTIAL SCHOOLS" and the fake mass graves because he wanted his own BLM-style racial guilt narrative, but it backfired when people found out his dad helped run them.

Lel
Not all art is art tho
Some is a representation of nature
And some is the mental conjuring of a mad little Jewish cuckold fuming while Sarah fucks a Mountie

Attached: 1ED01A70-A293-444B-923B-8C72C9830219.jpg (1300x1163, 402.31K)

misread the thumbnail as
>tackles
i almost clapped

based chug. someone get him an extra bottle of listerine

>stopping only to take a selfie with someone.
What a shit stain on humanity.

>Why is this clown still in charge of the country?
Pencil ballots.

Our natives are pretty decent. Just want freedom from zog tax collectors like me. Simple as.

Chugs are the biggest fucking whiners in the country. They've even started copying jews with "muh residentiak school shoah" and "my generational trauma".

Everyone hates Biden except for niggers who are niggers

>Chugs are the biggest fucking whiners in the country
No that would be Quebec. Natives just want the RCMP to leave them alone.

true but theyre are still part of this country, asians, arabs, blacks and jews are much worse

>Natives just want the RCMP to leave them alone.
Then they should stop stealing

youre literally a subhuman

>Natives just want the RCMP to leave them alone.
shut the fuck up you pagan alcoholic retard, you people whine worse than niggers do and nobody wants to be around you worthless slant eye faggots

Trudy will get the last laugh. Chugs were first in line for free money and vax shots and boosters.
They'll be the first to die.
This is why they're blowing so much smoke up chug ass....keep me pacified to,l its too late.
Adios amigos!

Chugs were the list vaccinated. They are our left side on the mid-wit curve