The Rise of Order: Gravity

Without the orderly movements of gravity, complex structures couldn’t exist, without the options that randomness provides, order couldn’t exist.
Gravity is the fundamental force which has most shaped and made possible our existence, it is also the biggest creator of entropy in the universe. There is a super massive black hole at the centre of every galaxy, and they act as an anchor to which all matter in the vicinity gravitates towards, providing opportunity to grow stars, which in turn create more complex elements. They are also the most destructive agents in the universe, feeding on giant stars and erasing their history from observable reality. Just as Earth is in the Goldilocks zone relative to our star, so is our solar system in a Goldilocks zone relative to the rest of the galaxy. Too close to the galactic core and there is an increase in collisions and other cosmic dangers, too far and we could be flung out into the vast emptiness between galaxies, just another example of randomness leading to an increase in order.

Attached: Sagittarius A.jpg (640x411, 43.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtzlQzPiFv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some people say that all physical laws, including gravity are set by the sum total of all humans beliefs.

Attached: 78IDSGHBFbdf.jpg (828x807, 618.88K)

We are close to the event horizon, and there is a dedicated group who wish us to cross it, and cease to exist. Those of us who would see us steer clear of total annihilation are not unified, and fighting amongst ourselves.

Gravity pulls people together.
Stars have gravity

This is idiotic, there is no realm of ideas beyond our minds interpretation of them. Show me evidence of a thought inside an individual brain travelling through spacetime and being measured on any kind of instrument and causing a physical effect on some matter. Ghosts aren't real, God isn't real, Telekinesis isn't real, only your thoughts of these things are real.

interesting observation of the physical universe

solipsism

you already have and haven't

>you already have and haven't
Do you mean I've crossed an event horizon? It's a good analogy. We are lucky because the laws of physics don't apply so strictly to human behavior, although they are much more relevant to behavior than most people think.

Gravity fags are retarded.

For example, looking at the state of modern western society, one would be forgiven for believing that total collapse is inevitable. Of course it is, without drastic intervention. Whether any idea is strong enough take hold in enough minds before the necessity of war and suffering pushes the remaining few towards radicalism, remains to be seen.

It describes observable phenomena so accurately that it can't be a mistake. Obviously it isn't the whole picture, and may yet require a new label once physics is complete. It is just a handy way to describe things that we observe. of course if you just think god put everything in its place you are subhuman filth and can rot with the rest

How do you know you aren't already in a black hole right now?

Yes

>There is a super massive black hole at the centre of every galaxy, and they act as an anchor to which all matter in the vicinity gravitates towards
That's not true. The black hole has zero unfluence on our galaxy's spin because it is much too tiny for that.

Because I don't waste time on irrelevant and retarded ideas and theories that wouldn't change my behavior even if true.

Think of it like this: at the early moments after whatever the big bang was, there was an uneven distribution of matter, due to randomness, the areas with slightly more matter were the first to grow blackholes, these early blackholes became cosmic hubs. Of course the Sagittarius A doesn't directly effect us, but it does indirectly, because it has such a strong pull on its immediate vicinity, and the stars in that area effect those further out, and so on in waves, until the entire galaxy is formed and stabilizes with the movements of its SMBH.

Tpbp

Attached: BlackHole.jpg (450x253, 101.7K)

I wish someone would tell me what gravity really is.
Feels bad man.

Attached: 1392324837102.jpg (1680x1050, 713.19K)

>Because I don't waste time on irrelevant and retarded ideas and theories that wouldn't change my behavior even if true.

It's not a theory, just a question.

Clearly you believe in free will (I do too), but I didn't want to ask the question so obviously.

>What is gravity?
Fake and gay, also checked.

Attached: 1653140396354.png (1080x1080, 1.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=WtzlQzPiFv0

Gravity? Nice theory nigger

Attached: F7F8D330-8467-407B-980C-CCFB99C6D1EB.jpg (640x640, 81.38K)

> clearly you believe in free will
Hmmm I need to spend more time analysing freewill to come up with a comprehensive explanation for why everyone has got it wrong so far. Part of the problem is the definition.

Most people don't have freewill, at all. Many people who think they have free will only have it in some areas at certain times.

Fact is free will is irrelevant as a concept because it doesn't matter HOW people decide to do certain behaviors, it only matters which behaviors they choose to engage in, and teaching them about how to make morally good decisions doesn't involve teaching them about freewill, but only helping them understand all of the implications and consequences of their behavior

inhibition is caused by the need to censor truth in a hostile world. Freeing yourself from this necessity to lie, incrementally, through adherence to values and lifestyle choices, creates a brain of perfect order, where thoughts and emotions can be controlled and directed where they are needed most, in real time. This is consciousness, and most have only a shadow of what they could have.

This is a more relevant line of discussion than anything regarding conceptual freewill. The nature of decision making

It only takes two words to destroy (((Isaac's))) kabbalist law of attraction bullshit
>anions
>cations
holy shit that was easy...

Attached: isaac the alchemist.jpg (318x406, 117.83K)