New Research: Even moderate alcohol consumption guarantees a heart attack

No, no no, you stupid fucking chud. It's not the vaccine that is causing all the heart attacks, it's the craft beer you had with lunch.
>scitechdaily.com/new-research-finds-drinking-alcohol-more-dangerous-to-the-heart-than-previously-thought/

Attached: heartchud.png (809x1220, 820.04K)

Why does the atheist community push the vaccine so much? What do they hope to gain from it?

This isn't surprising to anybody with a functioning brain. It's poison. Literal poison. It's one of the few drugs that is classified as a genuine poison and I'm drunk right now. Only drinking because I bought an 8 pack a few days ago because I was extremely extremely bored and just felt like drinking and i hate wasting stuff.

>Tomorrows newspaper: these heart attacks were caused by water all along! Your fault for drinking 64oz a day chuds!

>it's the craft beer you had with lunch

its really bad for you. vax is poison but the liquid jew is the original vax, used to pacify the celts by the romans.

If you have any rat poison you should eat that too, so you don't waste it.

Getting the deathvaxx is their way of finding god. Spiritually and literally.

I've seen a lot of these MORE HARMFUL THAN WE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY IMAGINED stories and "studies" being released in the past 2 years. Go look it up for yourself for anything, most have been released 2020 onwards. It's like they want everyone scared of everything.

Attached: 1620949758964.jpg (1024x682, 118.24K)

I hope so, I wouldn't drink if I didn't think it'd kill me

it's because the rich want to synthesize it in a lab and patent it and then sell it to their science cultists at exorbitant prices

>new research
>opinion discarded
nigger faggot butthole eating grooming retarded fucking inbred degenerate transvestite, you're incorrect

Attached: get vaccinated.gif (1732x597, 615.45K)

:D

Why is this board so full of pozzed anti vaxx bug chasers? You guys need to find another fetish.

Okay faggot coward

SLAVERY

Attached: whenisayslaveryyousaysorry.jpg (800x957, 168.96K)

>We're medical retards and you shouldn't listen to anything we tell you. News at 11.
Alcohol is now dangerous? What are you going to tell me next? That the vaccines aren't safe and effective?

Attached: It'sMonkeyPox_.png (680x485, 588.52K)

Is that the best you got? Calling someone a coward for not being pozzed? Lmak

Ive been drinking 2 Liters of vodka a week for years.

Totally normal. Nothing to see here. Get the vaccine.

Read somewhere that Khazar merchants plied Slavs with liquor back in the day too.

You eat ass. Opinion invalid.

Attached: 6416D883-8340-42C6-9855-5E8F172BEDB6.jpg (1024x751, 82.55K)

They reject God and worship the mark of the beast

I had 2 beers with dinner last night and I'll probably have 2 tonight. Give it to me straight bros, how long do I have? I'm unjabbed too.

Attached: 1652573220309.jpg (407x354, 21.56K)

im dependent on alcohol though and my heart starts beating really fast and hurting when i stop is this actually a credible study

>the atheist community
nigger what

i am sorry user.
you have only 120+ years left.

I don't get casually drinking beers. I can only drink when I really drink. Why not have a glass of water with dinner? Don't be offended just my thoughts.

One of the worst thing of alcohol is that even a small bear can stop the production of Growth Hormone for 7 days

I'm calling bullshit on this but I'm still happy to be 4 months sober.

Attached: 1649339790654.jpg (369x308, 14.98K)

I saw some heavy drinkers over the time, heart problems was their least worries, more like liver failure and 24/7 explosive diarrhea

You get off on getting the next strain. Opinion invalidated.

Depends if day poison gas an expiration date.

>It's poison. Literal poison.
Oxygen is poison too.

Alcohol is more healthy for you than fucking soda. It's weird as fuck that it even has an age limit. More leftard vax propaganda.

100% of people who drink will die
100% of people that don't drink will also die

Do whatever you want, just be happy and don't bother me.

Attached: 281337004_398484255622089_949863409678354410_n.jpg (720x896, 64.78K)

No doubt

drinking really shot up in 2021 huh?

And a faggot youre a coward and a faggot

Alcohol is a Jewish scheme. Smoke weed instead

But I'm so tired.
It forces me to not dwell on the things I cannot change but cause us all pain. We live in a universe where we're all Uncle Dave.

Attached: 1648395526614.jpg (4000x2622, 1.78M)

>be afraid of everything
There is only one thing you should be afraid of and that is being found lacking when God raises his hand

most blood thinners are literally rat poison. my dad had a heart attack 5 years ago and has to have rat poison every day now.

Top keks

Alcohol is a drug whether you want to admit it or not.

IM SORRY

so what's going on with the heart problems in kids and teenagers who aren't consuming any alcohol unless it's someone's stoner brother who lives in the basement buying them a 6 pack for weed money and that's rare.

>Alcohol is a drug
retard

Not my problem

*sip*

me as well. Always amazed me when people could have less than 10 drinks

>downer
>heart attack causing
Lmao ok

Hey, you hear that? New strain is out. Better rush to your local bar or club to catch it! Don't wanna be left out.

They're still not telling people to work out lol

Religiousity, or zealotry, or fanatacism, or whatever term is most apt, is a trait unto itself. Most "free thinker" types were operating under the reasonable illusion that religion was a type of thought control, when it was really just an outlet for controlled thoughts.