Why is japan so based?

why is japan so based?

Attached: sweden vs japan.png (1506x992, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378984852/#378998348
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>based

Attached: modern japan.png (1398x1058, 287.62K)

yes, based.

Attached: 1646263908501.png (1154x946, 468.27K)

Attached: 1653272227658.png (730x1024, 580.26K)

you litteraly made japan into this mess.
you fuckheads should have let them continue their fucking buisiness and there wouldn't be a china to dethrone you either.

As a tourist; it is based, but you would troon yourself out of existence if you had to work there. Also, they will never let you integrate with their society. 6-12 months, that's enough to experience the kawaii japan they want tourists to see.

lmao imagine being a spic. Go to japan when you're 6'3 white like me and the pussy flow is enough to drown in. A jap celebrity (i think he was a celebrity they all look the same to me but he showed up in a limo) pulled up infront of a bar/club I was going in to. He got out with his girlfriend (I think gf could have been work friend maybe I don't know they were holding hands). She saw me and I made eye contact with her and she just stopped in front of me and was looking up at me like I was a freak at the zoo or something. So I grabbed her waist, pulled her right up on me, then ran my other hand down her face and around the back of her neck the way you would imagine a guy in a movie would right after he said some gay shit about how beautiful her eyes were. she stood up on her tippy toes so i know she wanted me to kiss her and i said ore wa mega kawaii to let her know i thought her eyes were gorgeous. Then I kissed her and made out with her while the cuck bf/producer/whatever stood right behind her and did nothing. I was grabbing her ass too and I wasn't being gentle. I pulled her hair back and started kissing her neck just to tease her for one second (more to rub it in the cucks face) and then grabbed her hand and put it on my dick cause I had a boner in my jeans. I have no idea how many people saw her behave so dishonorably in public like that but anyway I told her in english "if I was working here I could stay longer but I have to go back to america" and she turned around and said something in nip to the cuck. He immediately pulled a business card out and handed it to me with both hands like a fag and said "preeez to you my office work big success money". I said "k but I don't know what you mean" and he just pulled out his phone and put the address in on nipmaps. I went there the next day cause now I was actually (1/2)

Attached: wzm0k7w4cuj81.jpg (1080x786, 108.52K)

legit curious what he wanted (90% sure I was about to get yakuza'd or something) but I got there, he opened the door for me, another woman came over and explained that she was a translator and would be translating between us today. I said "oh okay uh I"m user, your boss told me to visit here today" she said "yes my boss told me that his girl fell in love with you last night and his job is to keep her happy because he is her manager" so I said "okayyy...... ? and?" and she said "well X is a very well known person here and is very many fans but she is very lonely because she cannot be allowed to fall in love or fans will hate but you are big tall handsome white from america so her status improve with you and she also think you very beautiful man and her heart beat very fast with you we pay you stay here you have sex with her make her happy maybe marry she make you babies and happy ever after"

at which point I dipped the fuck out as fast as I fucking could got on my plane and never ever went back to nip land because everyone in nip land is a fucking psycho.

MY SIDES

Attached: 1645053.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

This is why Kumiko was dropped in Karate Kid Part III

That's probably a chinaman or some sort of D&C jew. That is not an organic meme.

Attached: Honorable friendship.jpg (1187x800, 112.64K)

Sauce?

Attached: I can't find it.png (1327x577, 338.69K)

why do i believe this?
especially the translator part mediating wtf is up
i been in a similar weird situation

> 13 year old evacuating from ukraine goes to the fashion model road that she dreamed off
> japan age of consent is 13
She will end up sucking salarymen cock in 2 years, and then starring in JAVs in 5

Attached: 1394901978171.jpg (400x533, 73.59K)

sorry :/ found it in the pleb archives
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378984852/#378998348

they appreciate cunny

it's fake. saucenao had no results and if its from a doujin, saucenao will tell you the source 100% of the time unless the doujin is paywalled. ergo, this doujin is fake.

Attached: 294px-Reinhard_8.jpg (294x221, 31.19K)

hasn't been based since the 1930s

i thought they mostly stopped underage modelling there?

>i said ore wa mega kawaii to let her know i thought her eyes were gorgeous

Attached: 1339261389265.jpg (252x240, 7.26K)

I already know how this is going to end kek

they were right about chyna.......

nanking..........

Attached: nanny.jpg (443x364, 48.66K)

basado y nipopillado

you know how they tell the age of the 'refugees' in europe... they ask them their age & take the response as fact, so you get 45 year olds, like the guy in the photo, claiming to to be 14, if anyone points out they're 45 they get arrested for hate crimes

I wish people would stop spreading these fantasies.
What if there are more white rapists in Japan?

Cute kid hope she pumps out lots of children for Abe

this happened and anyone saying it didnt is schizo

don't knock it until you try it user maybe it sounds cheesy but as long as you say like you're dead serious that her eyes are the most beautiful eyes you've ever seen in your life EVERY girl will melt. Girls are retarded anyway they actually believe me when I tell them that kek.