This flag is fucking everywhere I go

This flag is fucking everywhere I go
When will it stop?

Attached: A7897351-F4DC-4ED3-9249-FEE09C3651C4.png (800x533, 562)

Burn the flags, that's the only way to stop it

Attached: 1637077224117.png (640x960, 969.63K)

Somebody should create some meme so easy yet so destructive that makes it easy to sabotate every hohol flag so people will take them off

these flags are popping up in my neighborhood. I guess normies just adore extrajudicial killing, or they don't even know about any of that.

Ruined our colors, i hate hohols so much

Someone painted a rock the colours of the Ukranian flag so I chugged a bunch of robotussin and dookie blasted it

Don’t worry…
The next, current thing is soon to come.

Start vandalizing, dumbass.
See a ukraine/russian flag, write FUCK next to it, and draw the star of david to mislead people into thinking a jew did it

when mutts realized they've been fleeced by their military industrail complex

Just wait for the next Current Thing for the normalfags to latch onto. At least in Burgerland we will have nigger riots in the summer so it will be all BLM flags instead

When Moscow burns.

Attached: A74EFCC3-A4EE-437F-B314-832FB215EBAA.gif (263x200, 1.35M)

It's too bad, the colors are symbolically based. Sorry, lads.

Paint a Z or V on them or their cars. Post pics for lulz. Gas stations or Renovation shops have white spray cans or white pain and brushes.

I meant vocational shops

Attached: IMG_20220524_001500.jpg (800x533, 76.47K)

You are supposed to see it all the time, you are being programmed to think of a corrupt nation to be heaven on earth.

Most of the people will probably jump off in June. Don't know how much you Lithuaniabros are infected with the gay, but I bet the West will go with their natural rainbow flag as usual

A few months after they win

so never?

Post archetypical "current thing" aestethic encapsulating live in Gayrope

Attached: ireland .webm (288x512, 2.36M)

Probably Russia de-planned Ukraine war to get only all Donetsk and Luganksk Oblasts- which is a way more plausible aim than overtrow Zelensky. After that they'll purpose an armistice..

lol my local gas station flew that flag and instantly lost a good 80% of its boomer customers.

Nobody wants anything to do with this gay larp war. Most of them are pissed we are sending money when we're having issues here in the US.

maybe some pedo related shit