Children are dying of a mysterious liver disease. What is causing this?

Children are dying of a mysterious liver disease. What is causing this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 4.51.38 PM.png (1045x518, 264.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5129353/pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Surely it’s not related to an emergency medical procedure.. surely

Climate change, Russia, and racism. And that's it. Nothing else at all.

Politically speaking, I wonder what it could be caused by.

Attached: liver.png (550x381, 109.97K)

it's the liquor

Attached: shit_abyss.jpg (720x904, 34.55K)

well a few years ago a bunch of the worlds wealthiest satanists cametogether to push forward a plan to innoculate against the common cold using genetic therapy. a bunch of npc morons signed up and not only got one shot, but 3 of these deadly killer shots, and they even went so far as to inject their children.

now we're here.

Huh. It started in October 2021....

Attached: twatter.png (589x642, 374.53K)

Brought to you by Pfizer
mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

They're losers of lower genetic stock. Good riddance.

I wonder, must be the ancient viruses released from climate change and not the vaccine being widely given

Attached: pepecoffee01.png (306x306, 112.17K)

Attached: thats a lotta damage.png (1338x590, 307.64K)

>mystery

Attached: pepecofee.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

Hmm, coof might have some long term effect on the liver ? Cant be from the vax, since kids didnt really get the vax. Hope it's not longterm and worst case we get a few generations that cannot drink alcohol

probably something to do with Pfizer and their shitty V*ccines

Could be anything unfortunately!
Could be the last vax they took, not covid shit.
Could be vitamins they consume, not OK, food is health not pills.

And above all, could be Tylenol, or especially long term use of it. Perhaps during covid shit parents did video calls with doct and were more agressive with that shit, paired with children being locked down with less contact.
Children must be outside, around other children exchanging bacteria... and trining their immune systems, so if that was not being done and especily if they wore masks... they system may be affected and anything could have cause kore damage then usually, as system is too weak to resist and repair itself.

Much to explore ofcourse.
Best tell tell signs will be asking the right questions and seeing whwt the children have in comon in terms of daily living, usual exposure, unusual exposure, diet, vitamins, treatments... clothing type, furniture in house Everything!

Fuck you.

>(((It’s too soon to know what’s causing it)))

I wonder if it's because of retarded leftists lying about their child's age to get them vaccinated. I remember seeing plenty of social media posts about people doing this.

Many of the kids are under 5 though so they’re not vaxxed

But their vaxxed parents can shed the spike protein to them through close bodily contact.

Um obviously Republicans.

You guys keep saying this but I don’t think you understand what spike proteins even are or how the vax ones are created. The vax spike proteins are attached to the cell that makes them. Now if you said lipid nanoparticles, that might be plausible.

>Cant be from the vax, since kids didnt really get the vax.
Quite a few parents lied about the age of their children to get them vaccinated in the US.
Remember seeing a few threads about it.

This is why:
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message5129353/pg1

PACKER??

>that means it's working

Attached: Screenshot_20220523-093721_Twitter.jpg (1079x1332, 696.22K)

Probably just winter vagina.

Attached: it's a mystery.jpg (431x500, 19.06K)

Attached: 915FDFC3-F254-4FB6-9C8D-0436FB2C35A9.jpg (370x348, 43.8K)

It's a mystery to everyone

Attached: merch who noes.png (560x407, 10.89K)

Must be from the poison "vax" that Trump fast-tracked and shills for.

600 is nothing, but I do like feigning a vaxxie and asking the roastie hostess if she or any of the staff have hepatitis and if they’ve been vaccinated for it.

Yes! Always call that scumbag out for it whenever possible.